Detention

Garroth's POV

I was thinking about detention while I was headed to my last class. I was hoping me and Aphmau would get a... Hug... Or kiss... Ugh Garroth! Don't think about all these silly thoughts! Aphmau would never have a crush, or, even LIKE me. *sigh* guess I'll just head to class and see Aphmau...

Aphmau's POV

Detention is so boring, luckily Garroth is going to be there as well. I wonder if... Hm nevermind... Guess I'll just see Garroth in our last class.

~Time Travel to detention~

3rd Person POV

Aphmau and Garroth walk in Mr.Doctor's class, they sit at their desks and listen to Mr.Doctor's scold.

"IF YOU TWO PASS EACH OTHER NOTES IN MY CLASS AGAIN, I WILL HAVE YOU SUSPENDED FROM SCHOOL FOR 1 WEEK."

"We won't pass notes to each other anymore, we promise Mr.Doctor." Aphmau said.

"Good." (Omg first time he didn't yell *freaks out*)

"C... Can we go now?" Garroth asked.

"Not yet, you must stay here for 10 more minutes while I go grab a snack."

"O... Ok..." Garroth stuttered.

"You two stay put while I go for a few minutes."

Mr. Doctor left to grab a snack, and left Garroth and Aphmau alone.

"Umm... This is awkward..." Aphmau said. "Yeah, it is..." Garroth replied. Garroth leaned in to Aphmau's face and kissed her. Aphmau kissed him back and they stopped just before Mr. Doctor came in. "Wow, that was... Fun?" Garroth said. "Um yeah? Heh..." Aphmau replied, stunned that they had kissed. "Uh... Let's just... Work on some projects..." Said Aphmau. "Sure." Garroth replied

Garroth's POV

Yes! I get to work on projects with Aphmau! Hopefully we can do this again soon, one day.

Aphmau's POV

That moment was pretty awkward with Garroth, but I enjoyed it!

"Ahem, you two can go back home now, just don't pass notes in class ever again."

"We know." Me and Garroth said at the same time. We looked at each other and blushed.

"Are...are you two... DATING??"

"N-n-no, where did y-you get t-that idea?" I stammered.

"You two are blushing like crazy."

"W-we are?" I cover my cheeks.

"Yes, yes you are. Especially you Garroth. What happened?"

Garroth's POV

I didn't want to tell Mr. Doctor that we kissed, so I told him that we accidentally... Got our hair stuck together?

"Wha... How?"

"Uh..."

"We dropped a textbook and my hair got tangled in Garroth's hair because we both bent down to pick it up." Aphmau said quickly.

Whew, she saved my life, thanks Aph. <3

3rd person POV

Garroth and Aphmau walk out of the classroom after talking to Mr. Doctor, and just before they exit, they run into Principle Zoey. "Hello, Ms. Aphmau and Mr. Garroth, what are you two doing this late after school?" Principle Zoey asked.

They then explain everything, except for the kissing part. "Oh, I see. Just remember to not pass notes anymore." She says. "We won't do it ever again." Garroth and Aphmau said in unison. "Great! Now go back home now, before I make you do work!" She said. "Nooo!" Aphmau said. "I'm just kidding, now go hurry back home, your parents might get worried." She looks at Aphmau. "Oh, um, Ms. Aphmau, I'm sorry, take your time, both of you." She apologized. (If you didn't know, Nicole and Aphmau live alone.) "I-its ok, I'm used to it." Aphmau said. "But I don't want to worry Nicole though." She said right after. "Oh! That's right, your sister! Ok, let's go now!" Principle Zoey scoots them away.

"Oh my gosh, I was so nervous back there!" Aphmau said to Garroth. "Thanks for saving my life with Mr. Doctor, that was nerve wrecking..." "No prob! I... Think?"

They then walk home.

Author's Note

This chapter is pretty long, almost 700 words! Yay, that's a first! Okie, so how did you like it? I got some ideas from other stories I read so sorry if I took an idea? I think? Idek... Okie baii
~Choi!