The Invite/Dressing Up P.1

Aphmau's POV

"Hey Nicki! What's up? Wanna ask Kawaii~Chan and Donna to girls night dinner?" I ask. "Umm, I'm not too sure about it..." Nicole replied. "Why?" "I...um... Sort of... Found a guy I like? Ish?" "Omg Nicole! What's his name?!" "... Just saying, before I tell you, promise not to freak out?" "Promise!" We then make a pinkie promise and put our pinkies together for a few seconds. "His name is... Dante!" Nicole exclaimed. "Wha?? Him? I... Umm well it's your choice Nicki, but don't you want to invite Dante to dinner with us? It doesn't have to be a girls night dinner, we could also invite Garroth and Brendan as well." I said. "Umm, I guess we could change our plans and head to the restaurant you're going to." "Sure! I'll text Garroth, Brendan, and Dante to dinner with you, me, Kawaii~Chan, and Donna." "O-ok, I'm nervous! Can you help me fix my hair, get some nice clothes, and... OH! I know! Let's go to a fancy restaurant and dress formal! Squeee, I'm so excited!!" "Heh, let me just... Get in a... Group call... With Garroth, Brendan, and Dante..." I fumble around with my phone until I finally get in a call with all four of us.

(D-Dante, G-Garroth, B-Brendan)

D- hey Aph, why did you get us in a group call?
Me- I was wondering if you guys would like to go on a triple date with a third wheel?
G- T-t-triple d-d-date? M-m-maybe w-we should a-ask L-Logan as w-w-well?
B- who is going?
Me- heh, Brendan, Kawaii~Chan is going...*smirk*
B-R-r-REALLY??!!
G- if Aph says that, then it's real Brendan...
D- who else? You said triple date with a third wheel, unless my brother Logan comes and maybe he can hang out with the third wheel and it will be a QUADRUPLE date!
Me-Ok, here is the list who is going. Ahem. Me, Nicole, Kawaii~Chan, Donna, You guys, and... Logan??
B- I could just ask Logan...
Me- sure! Who'll be who's date?
G- M-m-maybe Brendan and K-Kawaii~Chan, Logan a-and Donna, and D-D-Dante with Nicole...
Me- what about me and you Garroth?
G- W-wha? I-I could, I mean, I can b-but that means w-we would have t-to uh...
Me- Umm we could just hold hands? All quadruple of our dates? Does that even make sense??!
D- I'll end the call and ask Logan about it.
Me- ok, bye! Meet you guys at Lè Bantiue (I just typed random letters xD) at... 7:00? If you guys wanna be earlier 6:30 to reserve the table for all of us.
Guys- K, bye.

Whew, glad that's over, now I'll invite Kawaii~Chan and Donna over and we'll all help what to wear! I'm so excited to be Garroth's date!
~Time Travel to when Donna and Kawaii~Chan arrive to their house~

"Kawaii~Chan is so excited to have dinner with the kuns~!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed. "Hmm... What should we wear?" I asked.
~Time Travel to finishing dressing up and make-up~
All 4 of us were beautiful! Kawaii~Chan was wearing a pink laced dress with black swirly lines going all across it. Her hair was up in a ponytail with a black bow, and had a beautiful gold necklace with a pink pearl in the middle, and a pink purse with kawaii stuff inside. Nicole was wearing a light red dress you would wear at the red carpet, and her hair was up in a bun, with dark red lacing hold it up. She was wearing a necklace with red lines across it, and in the middle of the necklace had a beautiful red gem. She was only wearing a small purse with the basics, a small set of make-up, money, and a bit of food for our dogs, Roxy, Phoenix, Puma, Thorgi, and Cookie. (I know I'm missing a dog. I forgot it's name.)We carry the food just in case, you never know! Donna was wearing a grey dress, with grey lacing at the top part of the dress, and she had a bow in her hair for decoration and for getting the hair out of her face. She had a black purse with a black bow where you open it, and the outside of the purse felt cushiony. She had a necklace with gold swirls and and a black gem in the middle. I, finally, was wearing a long lilac dress with lacing at the shoulder. My shoulders could be seen, and it was short sleeved, so there was lacing where the end of the sleeves were. My hair had 2 braided strips of hair that I put on the back of my head to make it look nice, and I had a lilac hair-tie with a bow on it, to make it look nice. All of us wore a necklace with a certain color of pearl or gem in it, and I had a purple gem in the middle of my golden necklace. I had a purple purse with a gold colored Chanel (I think that's how you spell it...) logo to open the bag.i also had a fake flower crown in my bag, as I always do in case of emergencies, like if my make-up washes off in rain or water or something.

"Omg I'm so excited! I get to be Logan's date! Squeee!!!" Donna exclaimed. "And Kawaii~Chan gets to be Brendan~Kun's date!" Kawaii~Chan giggled. "I'm Dante's date." Nicole said calmly, but I knew she was excited and nervous on the inside. "What about you Aphmau~Senpai? Who's your date?" Kawaii~Chan asked, excited to find out who it is. "Well... I... Um... It's Garroth." I said. Donna and Kawaii~Chan screamed like little kids. "SQUEEEE WE KNEW IT!!! APHMAU~SENPAI WILL GET MARRIED TO GARROTH~KUN ONE DAY!! KAWAII~CHAN WILL HELP SET THE PARTY NOW!!!" Kawaii~Chan screamed. "Shut up!... I-I guess I'm just...nervous, that's all." I stammered, nervous how the guys would look, and how they would act in the restaurant, since, you know, they're guys, and they're still in their... Teen? Years? I guess? "Well, Aph, you know what? Everyone will be happy about your date with Garroth, and all the #Garmau fans will be like 'OMG YASSSSSSS THE SHIP IS SAILING, ITS ALMOST LANDED ON SHORE YAYYYYY!!!!!!????!!!!!!'" Donna yelled. "What the heck are you talking about...?" I asked, confused as ever. "*sigh* never mind Aph, you'll never get it." Donna sighed. "We should head to the restaurant now girls,and save our spot." Nicole said. "Ok, let's go!" We all said in unison, then we giggled, heh. Hmm, I wonder how the boys are doing?

Author's Note
Hai! Sorry today was all about Aphmau's POV, I couldn't really think of anything else, since this was a random chapter I thought of making for fun. And thanks so much for 150+ reads! It means so much to meh! Also, probably by the time I publish this story, I'll have 200+ reads! Yay, so next chapter will be about the guys dressing up and going to the restaurant Lè Bantiue. I made up a random restaurant, idk how xD, also, this chapter is 1100+ words! Yass my goal is finished! :D okie, this is getting long, so bue!
~Choi!