The Note

Aphmau's POV

"Whew, I'm tired. Mr. Doctor, may I please take a 1 minute break and get some water to drink?" I asked.

I was tired from all the dancing I did, and everyone only had to do half of what I danced! Like, I can't believe Mr. Doctor is THAT harsh... Geez...

HMM.... LET ME THINK... FINE, SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN WORKING SO WELL. I MEAN DANCING.

"Um... Thank you?" I said, and quickly grabbed my water bottle from my bag. While I was drinking, I saw a dark shadowy figure, creeping along the door.
I decided to check it out, but then,

MS APHMAU, ARE YOU DONE??

I squeaked, and scurried over to the dance floor. Sigh... Well, I'll be back after dance class.

~Time Skip to Lunch~

"Hey, Gar?..." I mumbled, looking over at Garroth's lunch, which, had bacon in it, funny enough.
"Yeah, what is it moo?" Garroth asked me.
"I can tell you my story now, if you like..." I trailed off my sentence, hoping he would say no.
"Sure, I guess." Garroth replied, shrugging.
"Well, you know, I have a past with Ross... Right?" I started off.
"Yeah?"
"we used to date, but then, Ross had a change of heart, and he was rude and mean to me. I decided to break up with him, and he broke my heart even more by saying something that won't heal." I said.
"What did he say?"
"He said, he only dated me for an experiment, and, I just stood there, watching him walk away from me, like nothing even happened."
"... That b-" Garroth started to say.
"Sh. We're in school! Do you want teachers to hear you and give you detention? No!" I said.

~Time Skip to After School cuz I'm lazy :3~

I open my locker using my password.

116813121 (whoever guesses what it says wins a prize :3)

As I open my locker door, a piece of paper falls out. I picked it up, and it said,

Meet me at the back of the school. Alone. After 6:50. Only bring your phone.
~Anonymous

What?! I'm about to tell Garroth, where is he?

"Garroth! There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!" I exclaimed when I finally saw Garroth.
"Hey Aph! Why were you looking for me?" Garroth asked.
"Read this note please. I'm scared." I passed him the paper.
".... What the...." Garroth mumbled.
"Should I go?" I asked.
"I'm coming with you. I'm also going to ask Laurance to come as well. We need to keep you safe. Let's also ask Dante. Wait, we haven't seen Dante or Nicole anywhere!" Garroth cried.
"NICOLE!!! OH MY GOD, WHERE IS SHE?!! ARE THEY ALRIGHT??!!" I yelled, worried that WE FREAKING FORGOT ABOUT THEM!!
"No no no no no no NO!!! We should ask Zoey! She should know!" Garroth took my hand, and we ran to her office.

After we got there, we literally shook the secretary's shoulders saying "WHERES PRINCIPLE ZOEY WE NEED TO TALK TO HER!!!"
After screaming to the secretary and making her faint, we entered the office and looked for Zoey.

"Zoey? Zoeyyyyyyy!" I yelled.
"Aph, it's no use. She isn't here today." Garroth took my shoulders and steadied them so they weren't moving.
"... Garroth... Are we losing our memory of... What's it called... Minecraftia?" I asked.
"Maybe we are..."

We walked out of the office and took our backpacks and rode home on our bikes.

~Time Travel to Home~

Garroth's POV

After we got home, I started texting Laurance and the guys on the Boys Only group chat.

(L-Laurance, D-Dale, B-Brian, L2-Logan, D2-Dante, V-Vylad, Z-Zane)
L- any1 on? So bored, feel like I'm dying of boredom
D- hey dude
B- hi
D- R U KIDDIN ME?!! AGAIN?!!
L- lol
V- shut up I'm watching Letflix here
Z- same here
D2- ...
Me- hey guys
D2- hey Garroth....
Me- WAIT DANTE!!!
D2- wut
Me- WHERE ARE YOU AND NICOLE??!!!
D2- I thought u knew? We broke up
L2- really?
D2- ya
L- wow
V- SHUT UP AND
Z- DANCE WITH ME
V- shut up Zane
Z- shut up Vylad
D- finally I got brian to shut up and play Terraria
B- nope
D- ARGH IM GOING TO STRANGLE YOU TO DEATH
Me- can all of you come to Aph's place? I need to talk with u guys
L- sorry bro, can't make it. Have things to do
L2-I'm sure I can make it
D2- I guess I can...
Everyone else other than L2, D2, and L- I can make it
Me- great! At 5:00 is ok.
D2- Nicole is living in the dumpster
Me- ...
D2- jk, she's living with me 4 now since she doesn't remember anything or any1
Me- whew
Me- k, bye
Everyone else- bye

I turn my phone off, and told Aph they were coming.

"Great! But, it's weird how Laurance turned down being with me..." Aphmau said.
"Eh, doesn't matter. Now, let's order some pizza." I suggested.
"Sure! Hehe, Kawaii~Chan will get right to it!" I heard a purr from behind us, and when I looked, it was Kawaii~Chan.
"Thank you Kawaii~Chan!" Aphmau smiled.
"Anything for Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan started to walk away and pick up the phone.

~I wish I could protect her, anywhere she goes, and whenever she's in danger. I would protect her with ~my life~

Author's Note

It's my birthday! Yay! That's all I want to say. Also, follow my Instagram account,
minecraft._.diaries.S3

Bai

~Choi!