Ross The Sloth

Aphmau's POV

"R-Ross?!" I stammered, backing up slowly from him, memories of Ross came back, lightning speed.
"Hi Jess." Ross said, turning to his locker.
"Do not. EVER. Call me. Jess. AGAIN." I yelled, attracting more attention over to us.
"Why? I mean, it's your name and all, why don't you want me to say your name?"
"I have a new name now. It's Aphmau."
"W-Wait, I thought your full name was J-" Ross got cut off by me.
"HUSH. I swear, if you do ANYTHING stupid..." I clenched my teeth together.
"*snicker* heh, I won't." Ross turned and walked away to his new class.

Some people don't know this, but when I was 14 and Ross was 15, we used to date. But one day, something changed. Ross had a change of heart, and he didn't love me. He was using me for a plan he had in the future. Now, as I see him at this moment, walking away, it reminds me of when Ross left me, he broke up with me saying,

"This isn't working out Jess."
"W-What do you mean?" I had tears slowly forming in my eyes, hoping what I was about to hear wasn't true.
"I mean, I can't handle a relationship anymore. You were just a subject, an experiment I was testing. Now, I don't need you. We're breaking up." Ross said, and from the look on his face, I knew he still had some good left in his heart, and he didn't want to let me go.

Tears start forming in my eyes, and heard a familiar voice, and footsteps running to me.

"Aph! What happened?!" It was Garroth. He sat down next to me and we leaned on the lockers. Garroth stroked my hair gently, and was giving me small kisses on the cheek.

"I-it... Was... The ex...." I said, more memories coming back.
Tears slowly dripped onto my shirt, and on the floor, and Garroth got me up and wiped the tears off of my face.

"Sh... Don't cry..." Garroth whispered in my ear.
I put my face on his chest, and I told him something.

".... Please, don't EVER leave me...." I said.

"... I won't..." Garroth put his chin on my head, and hugged me from behind.

I heard a stifled snicker, and when I got up from Garroth and wiped my tears, I saw Ross again.

"Who are you? And WHY exactly are you laughing?!" Garroth got up and had mad eyes.
"I'm... An old friend of... J-" Ross started, and I cut him off.
"Aphmau. He's an old friend of mine Garroth... I... Let us talk about this outside at lunch, ok?" I asked Garroth, with my big puppy eyes.
"... Fine..." Garroth made a face, and I giggled. It was nice, laughing after crying.

I scurried to the class, to see Mr. Doctor lecturing the class in dancing. Who wants to see him dancing, like, it's really awkward if you ask me, I mean, REALLYYYY awkward.

OK CLASS, PUT YOUR FOOT BACK AND IN FRONT AGAIN, AND THEN DO A TWIRL AND HOP, SKIP AND A JUMP, REPEAT AFTER ME!! FOOT BACK, IN, TWIRL, HOP, SKIP, AND JUMP!!

Mr. Doctor was literally almost flying, but he stopped when he saw me come in.

Well well well, Ms. Aphmau. Seems like you have just arrived...

"Yes, Mr. Doctor..." I said, knowing that everyone was staring at me.

Don't be late again.

He handed me a detention slip, and I groaned. Ughh, detention is the wor-actually... It's the best! Detention is where me and Garroth first kissed, so I'm happy with that.

NOW MS. APHMAU, FOLLOW THESE STEPS.

I quickly put on my ballet shoes, and started twirling and hopping, jumping and everything.

3rd Person POV

While Aphmau was dancing, she was so into it, that she almost started flying, and her eyes had a bright light in them. What she didn't know, was that someone was watching her every. Step.

Author's Note
SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER!! IM BEHIND ON STORIES SO OFF TO MAKE A CHAPTER FOR MY OTHER BOOKS :3
~Choi!