The Sleepover P.1

Aphmau's POV

Oh. My. Gosh. I. Kissed. Garroth. I'm at home right now and thinking about what happened... I can't believe that just happened, and that I let my inner self take over myself... But if that didn't happen... We wouldn't have become a thing... Well, let me just get ready for the sleepover and prepare everything... I don't know why but I feel like texting Garroth...

(A-Aphmau, G-Garroth)
A-hey! What's up?
G-hey, not much, just packing for the sleepover and doing homework Dx
A- aw, that sucks. Say... Wanna come over early?
G- w-why?...
A- idk
G-uhh
A- well? What's the answer?
G- I... Can't, sry :(
A- aw, okie
G- really sry about that :*
A- ;***
G- ily, n sry bout dat
A- its kk
G- I have to get undressed now, gtg bye! :* <333
A- hehe okie bye! :* <3333

I shut off my phone and lay on my bed. Heh, thinking about Garroth right now, getting undressed makes me laugh. Hehe, I better call Nicole to tell her to shower. I undress myself and take off all my make-up, and change into my regular shoulderless sleeve that is lilac, and wear my bunny slippers. I wear my purple shorts after I shower, and then I check my phone. Looks like Garroth is isn't on right now. Well, guess I'll see him tomorrow.

~Time Travel to Sleepover~

Donna arrived here first, with Logan behind her. "Hi Donna! Make yourself at home!" I said. "Thanks Aph!" Donna replied. Logan nodded when Donna got inside the house. A few minutes after Donna and Logan arrived, Garroth got here as well. "Hi Aph!" He kissed me on the cheek. I giggled. "Hi babe! Or is it too early to call you that?" I asked, blushing like a tomato. "Nah, it's ok." He said. Whew, I would've embarrassed myself! "Make yourself at home! If you want, you can sleep with me...?" I ask. "Uhh... Maybe?" Garroth replied. Oh gosh, I probably just ruined our relationship... Then, he just started (for some reason I typed sap tarted xD) kissing me, and we started kissing a LOT... It was awkward at first, but then it felt... Natural... Hmm... We eventually stopped, and Kawaii~Chan and Brendan were in shock, because the door was opened, we were right in front of the door, and they just came. I was like "I... Uhh..." And then Kawaii~Chan spoke up. "Oh my! Kawaii~Chan was shocked to see Aphmau~Senpai and Garroth~Kun uh... M-making out??" "I..." As an answer, I kissed Garroth, and we went to my bedroom to unpack some of his stuff. "Ok, where do you want the clothes to go?" I asked, holding up one of his t-shirts. "I don't really care, I just have to know where it is." Garroth replied. We unpack all the stuff he brought, and we started helping Kawaii~Chan and Brendan unpack as well. "Umm... Kawaii~Chan?" "Yes, Aphmau~Senpai?" "Why is your bag... Full of pink?" "Oh! Kawaii~Chan loves pink so Kawaii~Chan brought lots of pink... Everything!" "Oh..."

~Time Travel to Everyone arriving and unpacked~

Garroth's POV

I love Aph so much, she's the most amazing person on earth! Like, I probably wouldn't be able to live

~Without her in my life~

Oh gosh, is there enough room to put my stuff in? We actually had made out for a sec, then Kawaii~Chan and Brendan just came along, innocent bystanders, just walked in and saw. I feel weird... Eh probably nothing to big.

"Ok! Since we are all here, let's watch a movie, or video games?" Aphmau asked. "I bet we all vote on video games." Dante said. "Sure, I don't really care what we do." I said. "Ok, what game?" Aph said. "Maybe this game called Minecraft?" Logan said. "I think I have that game, I love doing random role plays, oh, and since there are 4 Minecraft sets that I have, we could just share them with our... Lover! Heh. So Donna and Logan, use the iPad version, Dante and Nicole, use the Xbox, Kawaii~Chan and Brendan, use the Windows 10 version, and me and Garroth will use the PC. Sound good?" Aphmau said. "Yeah, pretty good." Brendan said. We all had fun and me and Aph made us in a mod called Custom NPCs mod, and we also kissed, flirted, gave gifts, and... Something else I don't want to talk about. We also made everyone else, and for some reason we decided to make my brother Zane evil. Zane isn't evil in real life, he's the best brother ever, with Zenix beside him. "Omg Garroth! I found a little guy named Levin here!" Aphmau exclaimed. "R-really? Where did you find him?" I asked. "By my house. And for some reason Sean Connery is humongous for a hamster..." Aph replied. "Hm..." Since I was head guard of the village, I thought of what possibilities there were. There were the Shadow Knights, but it didn't have to be them. Maybe Zenix? He turned evil too, and tried to kill us all. "I have no idea babe." I said, kissing Aph.

Author's Note

Hiya! Thanks for 600+ reads! It means da world! I had no idea what to write, I think I have writers block... Sorry for all the kissy parts, I just typed whatever was in my mind. Can you guys follow me on my new Instagram, (at) minecraft._.diaries I post daily, at least, as much as I can, and Aph liked! Yayyyy! Ok, bye!

~Choi!