A Whole New World

3rd Person POV

The bright, glowing, purple light, shined upon the four young people. As if they were in a trance, they walked over to the light with no control over themselves, and they disappeared.

~Time Travel to New World~

They suddenly appeared in a world, with grassy, looking blocks everywhere, and they saw something. A village. Everyone started walking towards it, hoping to find shelter, or, maybe, if they were lucky enough,

Phoenix Drop

Aphmau ran towards the village, with the others, trailing behind her, and she immediately started talk to a woman guard, with green, leather armor, and emerald green eyes. They hugged, and Aphmau's eyes twinkled in delight. "Guys! I found Azura!" Aphmau exclaimed, and Garroth came rushing, hugging her. As they pulled away from the hug, Garroth noticed something... Different, about himself. He looked at himself, and he was covered in armor, except he had no helm. "W-what am I wearing?" Garroth asked, but then, his memory of everything came back. "Wait, Lady Aphmau!" Garroth exclaimed. Aphmau turned around, and saw Garroth, in his new, blocky form. "G-Garroth! Why are you calling me LADY Aphmau? Just call me Aph!" Aphmau said to him. "Y-yes, L-lord Aphmau, I-I mean, Aph!" Garroth stuttered. Aphmau was wondering why he was acting like that. But then, all HER memories came rushing back, faster than the wind. "W-wait... I remember now! I'm Lord of Phoenix Drop, and... Where are we?" Aphmau looked around. "Lady Aphmau, we are currently in a village that has no Lord, alliance, or anything. We are in a village, that has no meaning. But unfortunately, the village is in the middle of the ocean, but is close to BrightPort." Azura said. Aphmau nodded. "I know this village, I got Donna from here!" (I think so, or was it KiKi? Tell me if I made a mistake please! I'll fix it ASAP!) "Aph, we should head to BrightPort for the night, so we needn't travel over water at night." Garroth said. "Of course, um, Azura-" Aphmau started saying, but Azura interrupted. "Do you have a guest house, you were about to say, weren't you?" Azura finished off for Aphmau. "Yes, I was actually!" Aphmau grinned. "Heh, we do, actually! We have four beds, but..." Azura counts how many of them there were. "2 out of all of you guys have to sleep together. Is that fine?" Azura asked. "Yes, it's fine Azura!" Nicole quickly said. "Come on, hop on my boat, and let's go back to BrightPort." Azura said. Aphmau looked in her backpack that she was carrying. "I have 5 golden lassos, would you like to be in them and I sail us to BrightPort?" Aphmau asked. "Sure Lady Aphmau! My hands are sore anyways from helping these villagers farm and plant these crops." Azura looks at her red hands. "Ok, hop in!" Aphmau exclaimed. She put every single one of them in the golden lassos, and she hopped into the boat.

Aphmau's POV

I can't believe we're back in Minecraft! I... I might miss my normal self in that other world. As I sailed across the ocean, I thought about how I got to the human world. Zane... He transported everyone in the land of Minecraftia, to the human world. It was weird, how did Zane get so much power? It... We... We lost all our memories of Minecraftia, and we somehow met each other again, but... Not in a blocky form. The person who is controlling me is... ME. In the human world... So... Ugh, this is too much to handle all at once right now. But, we're here. BrightPort. I immediately let everyone out of the lassos, and I rushed over to Lord Burt's house. *knock* *knock* "Ahem. Hello, what can I do for you...? Ah, Lord Aphmau, what brings you here?" Lord Burt exclaimed. "Well, you see... You won't understand, but can we have your permission to stay at your village for the night?" I asked. "For what reason?" He asked. "Well, it's getting late, and we don't want to travel on boat at night." I said, hoping he would understand. He was a nice guy, I was pretty sure he would let us. "Yes, you may stay, and can I see how you got here?" He looks at the ocean. "Well, Azura, can you tell him?" I asked Azura, facing her. Azura explained everything to Burt, and I think he took it quite well. "Heh, well, Azura, please show them their rooms. " Burt said to Azura. "Yes, m'Lord." Azura said. "Follow me!" Azura started walking to the house.

Author's Note

I bet you didn't expect that didn't you? Heh, I'm planning on switching the 2 worlds back and forth from a portal, so expect that in future chapters! I'm going now, bye!
~Choi!