A Conversation

3rd Person POV

Zoey ran to Aphmau's house, and looked at the house numbers.
374,375,376,377, ah! 378!
Zoey thought to herself. She walked up the stairs, and knocked on the door. The door opened, and she was greeted by Aphmau.
"Oh! Principle Zoey! Er... Zoey.... What should I call you?" Aphmau gave a small smile.
"In school, call me Principle Zoey, but here, you can call me Zoey. After all, we are old friends." She winked.
"Heh, come in Zoey, Garroth and Kawaii~Chan will be glad to see you." Aphmau gestured Zoey in.
She had Zoey sit down on the couch, and wait a few minutes.
"Oh! Zoey, it's so good to see you! It's nice to see a familiar face." Garroth came down from the stairs, grinning.
"It's nice to see you too Garroth. Now, where is Kawa-" Zoey got cut off by Kawaii~Chan.
"Zoey~Chan! Kawaii~Chan is so glad to see you! Kawaii~Chan thought it was that baka Zane!" Kawaii~Chan's tail drooped, and her cat ears too.
"Kawaii~Chan, can you please make some tea?" Aphmau said smiling.
"Of course Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan ran off to the kitchen, tying her apron to her body.
"Garroth, do you mind if Zoey has some appetizers that you store?" Aphmau asked, already getting the snacks.
"Well, you're already getting it so sure!"
"Thank you Aphmau, this might take an hour or so, so get comfortable." Zoey said.
Kawaii~Chan was holding a tray with a couple cups of tea, and placed them down on the glass coffee table.
"So, I know that all of you," Zoey points her finger to all of them. "We all came from Minecraftia. Now, we're in a different place, in a different world. Correct?"
They all nod.
"What should we do now? It's weird, thinking that I used to be more than 900 years old, and now I'm maybe, about 30-40 years old." Zoey said looking at herself.
"We should just continue what we were doing before we went back to Minecraftia. Go to school, have relationships," Aphmau looks at Garroth and smiled.
"Kawaii~Chan thinks that Aphmau~Senpai is right. We all need education, especially if we look for jobs in the future." Kawaii~Chan said, nodding her head.
"Now, I must go, it's time for me to have dinner." Zoey said, looking at her watch.
"You should really stay here Zoey, Kawaii~Chan made extra food!" Garroth exclaimed, leading Zoey to the kitchen, and showing her the food.
"Heh, fine. But even because of this I'm still not giving you all straight As." Zoey winked.
"Ha, fine than!" Aphmau giggled, leading Zoey to the table.
It was a fancy, wooden table, having lots of swirls for the design, and tiny scratch marks in certain parts of the table. The top of the table already had the utensils and plates set up, and with that, there was a nice, small, vase, with a couple of roses in it.
"Wow... You guys did an amazing job here..." Zoey said, carefully looking at the table and sat down on a chair.
"Well, Kawaii~Chan decided to drop school..." Kawaii~Chan's ear drooped, and so did her tail. "But live here with Aphmau~Senpai! Kawaii~Chan is Aphmau~Senpai's maid, and she pays Kawaii~Chan a lot! Garroth~Kun sleeps here too with Aphmau~Senpai..."
"Dinner is ready!"
???? POV

"Have you seen her?"
"No sir, I've looked all around town."
"Urgh, you have one more chance, or I will come looking for her myself! She is the one I need."
"All that I know of her is that she has hazel eyes, deep brown hair, she likes purple, and she goes to high school."
"High school you say?... Maybe you can fake to be a student and have the same schedule as her, and have lockers next to each other..."
"Yes sir."

Aphmau's POV

Zoey came over to our house, and talked a bit with us. She stayed for dinner, and after we were full, she left us cleaning the tables and everything.
"What should we do now?" I turned around and saw Garroth talking to me, while picking up the utensils.
"W-what do you mean?" I asked. (And no I'm not trying to make a Justin Bieber reference)
"I mean, what should we do once... School ends? It's almost time for us to graduate, and after?..." Garroth paced around nervously.
"Maybe.... We could find jobs? Be an adult? Maybe go to collage, or even better, university?" I suggested, starting to worry with Garroth.
"You know, it's funny."
"What is?" I gave Garroth a confused look, and I knew he knew it was obvious. (That's confusing :/)
"Ever since we first met, I was always.... Shy... And now, I feel like a new person. A person I've never been before. You think it's from going through the portal? Maybe we changed our lives?" Garroth sat himself on a chair, and had a thinking look on his face.
".... We can start fresh." I said calmly.
"How? I mean, leaving our past memories behind, and all the fun times we had, and al-"
"I mean, we can still keep the memories we had, but just start... A new life. A new beginning. We've ended a part of our book, and now it's time to start a new chapter." I cut Garroth off, not wanting him to finish.
"... You're right..."
"I always am, aren't I?" I smirked, holding in some giggles.
"Well..."
"Hush child! Hahaha!" I couldn't hold in my laughter, and just giggled like a mad man!
"Heh, well, I better go to sleep. See you tomorrow Aphmoo!" Garroth started laughing and walking away.
"Hah! See you in the morning Garmoo!" I giggled more, and went up the stairs to my room.
I had sensed Kawaii~Chan had finished all the plates and everything, and she went to sleep in her room.
I knew,

Everything was going to be OK.

Author's Note
Hai! Aph doesn't even know what's about to happen... Dun dun DUN!! Heh, I forgot to mention, they're all in Gr. 12! They are old... O.O comparison to me, I'm really tiny XD no, young! Hah, bai!
~Choi!