Christmas Special

(This special will be a oneshot, also have a late Merry Christmas and a sorta late Happy New Year!)

Aphmau's POV

Today was the day called Christmas, a magical time where people get down and celebrate, a time where many people get together and watch fireworks be set off. This all happened to me, except for the fact that I had no one to celebrate it with me. This is the story of how I met my soul mate, Garroth Ro'Meave.

I was awoken by my alarm clock, it was ringing at the loudest volume. My eyes immediately opened, and I yawned and stretched. 'Today is the day where I'll find some new friends... Hopefully...' I thought

I had gotten ready to go out and head to MineBucks for some coffee, and by the time I arrived, it was 9:30.

"Hello, and welcome to MineBucks. What can I get you?" The barista asked me, as I got to the front of the line.

"Just a tall latte, that would be fine. And maybe any one of those breakfast sandwiches you have. Thanks." I said.

She nodded, and started to get a tall coffee cup.

"And your name?"

"Jessica." I replied.

"Thanks miss, also, have a Merry Christmas." She said.

When she write my name on the cup and gave me my sandwich, I sat at a two people table, since that was the only one left. I got out my phone and started texting my friend Laurance, who I had known for almost my entire life.

(L= Laurance)

L- hi jess, wuts up? also happy christmas eve!
Me- not much, just at MineBucks getting coffee and a small sandwich. wbu?
L- just in bed, still sleeping my heart out. sorta.
Me- lol, oh, gtg. the coffee is calling me.
L- ?
Me- oh sorry, bit sleep deprived, meant barista is calling my name to get the coffee lol.
L- lol, k, bye
Me- see u

I tuned off my phone and quickly grabbed my coffee, only to find out that there was a cute guy with blonde hair sitting in my seat.

"I... Um... Excuse me, I think you're sitting in my seat...." I quickly said. The blonde laughed, and smiled.

"I'm not in it, am I? Hah, you're a funny one! Can I have your number?" The guy handed me a piece of paper, and I took it.

'For a special girl I will one day meet. I'm Garroth Ro'Meave, and my number is on the other side.'

I read it, and flipped the paper around. I smirked, and looked at 'Garroth'.

"If you really like me, why don't we go to the firework show at 9:00 PM at MyStreet? I heard it's going to be extra special this year." I asked Garroth.

"Sure, I'll pick you up. Do you want anyone else to come?"

"Hm... Maybe my friends, Kawaii~Chan, Nicole, and Katelyn. I usually hang out with them when they're free, so i hope they can make it to the show." I said.

"That's fine by me. Anyways I'll best be going now. See you later." Garroth picked up his wallet and left, while I stood there drinking my latte.

'I just freaking flirted with a stranger I don't even know that well, what is wrong with me?' I thought to myself.

I walked out the cafe calling Kawaii~Chan, Nicole, and Katelyn, to see if they were free. They all said they could make it, and would meet me and Garroth there.

~Time Travel to 7:30~

I was getting ready to go to the fireworks show, and decided what to wear. I wore a black crop top with text on it saying "My only bae is wifi" , and wore some stretchy blue jeans. I put on a locket, which had a picture of my deceased parents, and took a few minutes to think about them. When I was about to head out the door, I put on some converse shoes, and I grabbed my purse and waited patiently by the couch.

When I checked the time, it was 8:00, and I was about to call Garroth.

1-800-GarrothBling

*ring* *ring*

"Hello?" A voice said.

"Oh, Garroth! Um, I was just wondering when you're going to pick me up, I mean, I'm already done, and I'm just waiting for you on the couch."

"Okay, just give 15 more minutes. While you wait in those 15 minutes, make yourself look more beautiful than ever!" Garroth flirted, and I laughed.

"Hah, fine. See you!" I ended the call and went to the bathroom to put on some makeup.

I put my regular signature look on, a cat's eyes look on the tip of my eyelids and just an inch away from the corner of my eye, and just a hint of blush. I applied just a tiny bit of lip stick, when the door rang.

"COMINGGGGG" I yelled, and exited the washroom and opened the door.

I saw Garroth, looking as dashing as ever, and was smiling. He was wearing a blue hoodie over his white shirt, and then some jeans, and some normal shoes. He took my hand and we ran to his car, after I locked the door.

When we had arrived, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, and Nicole already saved us a spot, and had popcorn in their laps.

"... Garroth?!" Katelyn exclaimed. She ran up to Garroth, and hugged him, like they knew each other.

"Katelyn, Garroth, you two know each other?!" I asked, a bit surprised.

"Yes, we were in school together... Until... I'll tell you some other time..." Garroth said.

We sat down beside them, and I leaned against Garroth, making it easier for me to cuddle with him.

"Kawaii~Chan's ship is going down! No! Aphmau~Senpai! Why didn't you invite Aaron~Kun?!" Kawaii~Chan yelled at me, loud enough so people could stare at us.

"Sh, Kawaii~Chan! Anyways, when I asked Aaron he wasn't in the best mood, so he politely turned it down." I told Kawaii~Chan.

"Aw... Kawaii~Chan wanted to take pictures and make fanart for that ship!" She ran off crying, and Nicole ran after her.

"Nicole! Kawaii~Chan! COME BACK!" Katelyn ran after both of them, and I sighed and facepalmed.

"Look, I am so sorry that this has happened." I apologized to Garroth, who was sitting there calmly.

"It's alright. Anyways we're alone now, and we can enjoy the fireworks." Garroth hugged me, and the fireworks started.

When the girls finally came back, they found us holding each other, and Kawaii~Chan was screaming.

"AHHHHHHH! APHMAU~SENPAI WHAT ARE YOU DOING KAWAII~CHAN IS GOING TO DIE!" Kawaii~Chan fainted, and Nicole and Katelyn caught her.

The fireworks finally ended, and we headed back to our homes. Garroth dropped me off, and we promised to meet each other again in a few days at a New Years party."

"The fireworks were really fun!" I giggled, and Garroth smiled.

"Yeah! Well, I'm going to head back home. See you in a few days!" Garroth gave me a quick peck, and quickly walked away. I blushed, and waved bye to him.

I knew we would last forever after that night.

Author's Note

Hallo! Sorry for the late Christmas Special, I was just with my family and was busy, but managed to do this! Also someone explain to me clearly what a oneshot is, I think its a small story in one chapter. Okie bai! I also plan to end this book soon, but have a sequel come out, with a Zane x Aphmau or Reader, whichever one i decide. I plan to start doing Wattpad full time, while managing an Instagram account and school, so yeah. I dont like making schedules because i might nit do the chapter on time but maybe in the future. I have many plans, and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!