The Invite/Dressing Up P.2 W/The Dinner P.1

Garroth's POV

Me, Dante, Brendan, and Aphmau all had a group call because Aph was calling if we wanted to go to a triple date, and we all said yes, and invited Logan too because Donna was coming as a third wheel, or maybe a quadruple wheel. Dante didn't want Donna to be alone so he invited Logan and little did Donna know, Logan had a small crush on Donna!

Now, we all were wearing tuxedos, a white shirt inside, a black formal looking coat, black pants, and dress shoes. Dante was wearing a dark blue and light blue tie, looking like stripes. Brendan wore a green tie, and for some reason, when we told Brendan to wear a green striped tie, he objected... O.o... Logan was wearing a red tie, which matched his golden hair. I, finally, was wearing a normal black tie, since, you know, I wanted to be formal, not messy or whatever. Hm I wonder what the girls are doing? "Hey, should we get our hair?" Dante asked. "Sure, to impress the ladies!" Logan winks. "Haha, just kidding, but sure!" Logan said quickly. "Ok, Brendan, are you... What the... Heck are you doing?" I ask. "I...umm... Wanted to... Smell? Nice?" Brendan hesitated. "By putting deodorant all over your body...?" I said, while the other guys were putting gel on their hair. "Heh, yeah... What? You don't want me to smell good for Kawaii~Chan??" Brendan asked. "No! I mean, yes, I do want you to smell good for her, but why don't you just put deodorant where it smells like armpits?? And then put men perfume on?" I laugh as the others hear me and giggle like little anime girls. "..."   "Putting deodorant all over your body doesn't help..." I said. "I know..." Brendan mumbled. I help Brendan get ready and gel my hair at the same time to save time afterwards. The other guys got money ready to pay for the dinner, and then I decided to go to the restaurant to reserve a table. "Guys, I'll meet you at the restaurant, I'm going to go reserve a table since its 6:20." I said. "K" the other guys said. I got in the car and started driving out the garage.

Aphmau's POV

"I'm going to go to the restaurant, ok girls? I'll meet you at the restaurant at 7:00 ok?" I asked. "Sure!" Nicole replied. "I walk out the door, and call a taxi. It's 6:15, so by the time the taxi arrives, it'll be 6:20. Enough time to get to the restaurant. I wonder if... Never mind, it's not that important...

3rd Person POV

Garroth arrived first to Lè Bantiue, and sat at the table waiting for one of the girls to come. Aphmau arrived later, after 5 minutes. "Hi there, is there a table reserved for... 8?" Aphmau asked. "Yes, some guy named Garroth arrived and took the table." Said the server. "Oh! Ok, thanks!" Aphmau walked around the restaurant, looking for Garroth. Aphmau almost missed the table because Garroth looked so... Different... "Oh! Hey Garroth! Are you here to reserved the table?" Aphmau asked. "Y-y-yes, I-I a-am..." Garroth stuttered. "Are you stuttering because you're shocked on how I look?" Aphmau giggled, smirking as well. "N-n-no! I-I mean, y-yes, s-sort of... A-Aph, y-your b-b-b..." Garroth stuttered even more. "Bootiful? Heh." Aphmau laughed as she sat down beside him. "Uh... B-b-b-beauti-f-f-ful..." Garroth started to blush. "I have a question..." Aphmau said. "Do you like me?" Aphmau asked, without hesitating one bit. "I... Uh..."

Author's Note
Heh, I left you guys on a cliffhanger! I think? Maybe, I'm not even good at cliffhangers... Umm... Idk what to say... Oh! I know! A thank you! Thanks for 250+ reads! By the time I publish this chapter I might have 300 reads! Thanks! I love you guys so much <3 omg when I looked at how many words I typed it said 666 words O.O okie baoii!
~Choi!