The Sleepover P.3

Aphmau's POV

I hop into my bed and just sat there, thinking about what happened with me and Garroth so fast. I'm pretty sure this is all a dream, a long one actually. I pinched myself, but I didn't wake up. Well, guess this is real. I open my phone to find out that I got tons of messages when I wasn't using it. I read every single one, and it turns out that the texts were on a group chat.
(L-Laurance [omg its Laurance!] B-Brian D-Dale)
L-Hey, anyone on?
B-Me, I'm bored. Dale is on the computer right now, so there's nothing for me to do except go on my electronics.
D- hi
B- ...
L- lol
D- lol (I'm actually dying in real life right now because of that hi part xD -dies laughing-)
B- r u SERIOUS??!!
L- -eats popcorn-
D- best brother ever 2015
B- ... ._.
L- lol I'm in the background eating popcorn like munch munch more more!!
D- lol
B- lol
Me- hi
L- hey there love, -winks-
Me- guess what "babe" ugh ew
L- yes my love?
Me- I have a boyfriend
L- me?
D & B- ohhh this is getting goooodddd! -gets popcorn-
Me- no.
L- who?
Me: -eats popcorn before the drama- -crunching while talking- so, *nom* I'm basically *crunch* with... *huge crunch* GARROTH! -noms on popcorn, waiting for response-
L- ... I confess my love to you, and you don't like me, and that Garroth guy doesn't confess but you like him... ._. <--- my face
D- lol
B- get rekt Laurance!
L- ...😐
Me- lol
Me- we should really stop texting, it's getting late.
L-... Yeah, it is...
Me- lol, still traumatized Laurance?
L- *nod*
D- lol Laurance
B- go find another girl, maybe Azura from BrightPort high? She's cool, I've met her once. Garroth's friend, right Aph?
Me- yeah... I don't want to talk about it...
B- o...k...?
Me- gtg bue bye guys!
All- bye

Haha, that was hilarious! Laurance had a crush on me since he laid eyes on me, and he was straight forward, too awkward, and too much to handle at once. He should really try going with maybe Lilac (random person I made up), orrrr someone else, maybe Sasha? But Sasha is on the... Sassy, or mean girl side. I don't think Laurance likes sassy, mean girls. Hmm... Maybe someone from BrightPort high? Maybe Azura? Azura and Garroth used to be best friends, but now they're just friends, due to school purposes. Garroth came in just a minute before 11:15, and I was laughing, while telling Garroth the chat. Garroth had a serious look on his face, and he looked so serious, I was scared. "W-why are you wearing your serious face... Garroth?" "Follow me. NOW." Garroth yelled at me. "O-ok..." I whimpered as we head down the stairs, Garroth was hugging me tight to the side of his body, and his arms around me feel safe. "Sh, hide!" Garroth whispered to me. I ducked down, scared about everything. "There's no one downstairs..." I started crying, afraid something happened to my friends. "Don't be scared shh... Just stay right next to me, at all times. Let's quickly get Dante and Nicole, we need them." Garroth soothed me. "I... O-ok, let me get them." I quietly ran up the stairs. I went to Nicole's room, and saw Nicole lying in bed looking at her phone, with Dante, on the floor, asleep. "Guys, wake up, quickly, come with me, Dante, get up!" I whisper yelled. "Ok, I'm coming." Nicole said. "Dante get up. I know you're awake!" Nicole said to Dante. "Here, will this help?" She kissed him. "Hm? -groans and stretches- is it morning already? It's still 11:20! Why did you wake me up?!" Dante exclaimed. I explained everything, and he woke up immediately. We head to where Garroh was, he was on patrol for our other friends. "Garroth! Any luck finding them yet?" I asked. "Not yet, at least, not up here." He points to the stairs. "Let's... Go... Down..." Nicole said, scared. I hugged Nicole, assuring her that everything was fine. "-gulp- o... Ok..." Nicole stammered. We headed downstairs and carefully shined the flashlight from our phones around the place. "W-what happened t-to the g-glass?" Nicole asked. I looked at the broken window. "It seems to be that someone broke in, and maybe kidnapped-" I started saying, but Nicole stopped me. "Stop. That's enough for me to know." Nicole said. "Ok, sorry." I replied. Sigh, I wonder where they went, and why nothing was stolen... Well, except for them but, whatever, they're probably pulling a prank on us... (supercalifragousexpolicous idek y I typed that, and if that's the correct spelling xD -laughs hard-)

Author's Note
Lol.

Muahhahhahaha I'm so evil that I left you guys on a cliffhanger again xD lol, maybe the next chapter won't have a cliffhanger... Or will it? Lol. The electricity and wifi is still out, and I barely have any battery left. So when the electricity comes back on I'll charge my iPad and write more chapters and stuff. Ughhh I hate no wifi, I CANT WATCH APHMAUS MCD NUUUUU ITS SO EXCITING LOOKING UGGHHH CADENZAS POWER WHAT DOES THAT MEAN I WANNA WATCH MAMMYYYYYYY PLZ GIVE ME UNLIMITED WIFI -cries- :( ok bye off to write more chapters for you guys!
~Choi!