Chapter 24: The Sleepover - Part 2

"Well Paige, Dylan and I are a little young to get married at the moment, but maybe someday in the future we might get married. I promise if we do, you and Morgan can be the flower girls!" I replied with a smile, placing her back on the ground as she walked towards the hand dryer.

"Yay!" Paige replied with a smile and a little jump of excitement. "I like you a lot Sam." Paige said after she had finished drying her hands. She then looked up at me and put her right hand in the air, signaling for me to hold it. I did as she suggested and grabbed her hand gently and lead her the way back to the boys dorm room.

Once we arrived back, I sat on Dylan's bed and Paige came and sat on my lap, while the others finished another round of Uno that they had started while Paige and I were in the bathroom.

"Alright, who is ready to watch a movie?" Cole spoke up, once Xav had won the final round of Uno.

"YES!" they all said in unison. Paige quickly jumped off my lap, but not before turning back to face me and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Dylan watching from the floor. He just smiled at me and imitated what Paige had just done. I laughed subtly. 

"What movie should we all watch?" I asked standing up from the bed. 

"How about Shrek?" Charlie suggested.

"Yes, I love Shrek!" Xav replied. 

"How about you girls, are you happy watching Shrek?" I asked Morgan and Paige.

They both nodded their heads and went to sit down on the make-shift beds, or mattresses, that had been placed on the floor for their sleepover, inbetween Dylan and Cole's beds. Dylan then got up and got the Shrek DVD from the DVD shelf against the wall on Cole's side of the room.

"Here it is!" Dylan exclaimed. As he moved towards the DVD player that was opposite the boys and the quads beds. He turned both the DVD player and the TV on and walked back over towards his bed on the left side of the room, with the remote in his hand.

"Alright, now everyone make sure you are comfortable, because we are about to take a trip to a smelly swap." Cole said with a smirk, with the quads all proceeding to laugh simultaneously, as they moved to lean against the wall behind their make-shift beds. I stood up and walked over to Dylan's bed and sat down on the edge, until Dylan grabbed me from behind and I fell onto my back with Dylan arm perfectly around me. I shifted up, using my legs to push me to the top of the bed so I was leaning against the wall, still with Dylan's arm placed around me. I leaned into Dylan, as he pushed the buttons on the remote until the movie began to start playing.

"Okay kids, sit back and enjoy the movie." Cole said looking at the quads all snuggled up in their blankets on the floor, leaning on one another. with their eyes glued to the TV.

Throughout the movies we all got a running commentary of the famous quotes that Charlie could remember, his favourite being; "WHAT are you doin' in ma swap." It was very cute, because he even attempted to say it in a Scottish accent. I think he did a pretty good job, actually. After the movie finished Cole and Dylan took the boys to the boys bathroom to go and clean-up and brush their teeth before bed, with me taking the girls to the girl's bathroom and doing the same.

Once everyone was into their PJ's and snuggled into bed, Dylan walked over to the light switch and turned off the lights. It was about 9.30, but the kids were super tired from the day they had, which consisted of competing over one another and trying to beat each other at Uno and also running races before they came to NYU. The 4 quads, all snuggled up in their blankets and one another, quickly fell asleep, leaving the boys and I still awake, but sitting in bed. Cole was on his laptop looking at some of the picture he took of the quads while they were playing Uno and from when we went to the park with them the other day. His brightness was low on his laptop, so it didn't disturb the kids.

Dylan and I were both lying down in his single bed our head touching as I read a book and Dylan read a comic book. It was quite squishy, but neither of us would have had it any other way. When we finally both finally decided it was time to go to sleep we put our book on his bed side table. Pulled the covers up to our necks and I turned onto my side to face the quads on the floor, Dylan snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me into his body from behind. 

"Night Sam." Dylan said, giving my neck a warm kiss.

"Goodnight Dyl." I replied leaning closer into his body.

We both happily fell asleep in each others warm arms.