Chapter 11: After

"Sam, I don't think you know how long I have been waiting for you to do that," he breathed, his blueeyes shining.

My smile grew larger, if that was possible and I leaned into his strong body, trying to imprint this moment into my mind. I couldn't believe that Dyl liked me. He was just Dylan to me but to the world he was THE Dylan Sprouse. Out of all the girls he could have chosen in the whole world, he chose me and I felt like the luckiest person ever.

"I could say the same."

He grinned and blurted out, "Would you like to go out tonight? Just you and me?"

I looked at him and it must have been for a little too long because he took it as doubt.

"If it's too soon, I can wait, Sam. I will always wait for you. Always."

I shook my head, "No Dyl, I would love to! I just can't believe you like me, of all people."

He shook his head lightly in disbelief, "If anything, I can't believe you like me. Sam, I love you so much as my best friend and maybe more. I know you will never believe me but I will spend everyday trying to convince you of how much you really mean to me."

I grinned and tightened the hug, before looking up into his eyes. He looked into mine and gave me a soft kiss on my forehead before telling me to spend the day getting ready and he would pick me up at 6:30pm.

"But where will you go? This is your room too!" I said, as I looked cautiously into his eyes.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Now I'll see you tonight at 6:30 yeah?" Dylan said walking backwards, heading for the hotel room door.

"Not if I see you first!" I said as I gave Dyl a wink.

Dylan smiled and turned around to exit the room. As soon as he left I grabbed my phone and dialled Emily's number. After the first few rings, she picked up.

"Hi Sammie, whats up?" she asked calmly, while I could barely contain myself.

"OH MY GOD, EMILY, YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!"

"What? You and Dylan finally got together! " she guessed.

I must have giggled, which was unusual for me, so she immediately said, "Oh my gosh, you didn't! No way, you did."

"Maybe......................... YES!" I screamed at Emily.

"Details, now."

So I told her what happened. Emily being Emily, didn't let me hang up without every single detail. When she heard that he was organising a date for tonight, she hung up after saying she would be right over.

Almost 3 minutes later, she knocked on the door and when I didn't open up immediately, Em just barged in. She grabbed my arm and pulled me into onto my bed.

"What are you doing," I asked.

"You have a date tonight and you want to know what I'm doing?! I'm helping you get ready!"