Chapter 17: The Boys First Day Back

The next day I got ready for school as usual, but I texted Dylan first to see if he was going:

To 💙Dyl💜

Hey Dyl, just wondering if you will be going to school today? Xx

From 💙Dyl 💜:

Yeah I sure am and so is Cole. We'll meet you outside your house in 5minutes xx

To 💙Dyl 💜

Alright, see you soon xx

I quickly gathered all my stuff and prepared myself for yet another day at school.

Once we all got to school we walked into the gates of the school and proceeded to the main hall where our lockers are (because we are in year 12/ senior year). As we walked up to the building, I was holding Dylan's hand on my right and Cole was standing on my left side. I looked at Cole and smiled.

"Are you sure you are feeling better? You still look at little bit pale." I asked Cole.

"Ah, yeah, I'm fine." Cole said back with a half smile. I could tell something was not up, so I gave him a nudge so he knew I was here for him. We both smiled back at each other.

Dylan let go of my hand as we got within a few steps of the door to the school, so he could open it for me.

"Why thank you kind Sir!" I said as I walked into the main hall.

"It's my pleasure Madame!" He said with a wink.

Dylan held to door open for Cole too and a few other passing people, as he didn't want to be rude and shut it on them. As we kept walking through the main hall Dylan softly grabbed my hand again. I could hear people whispering, but it didn't bother me. I had everything I could ever need, with my two best friends by my side.

Out of the corner of my eye a saw a few younger girls snicker with excitement because Cole and Dylan Sprouse were passing them. It just made me warm inside to know these two boys not only made me happy, but others around them as well. I also forgot that Dylan must have looked a little different since the last time they saw him as he had gotten a hair cut. He had his hair messily quaffed up into a nice 'up do.'

All 3 of us went to our lockers. Mine was quite close to the boys because I have the surname Edwards and theirs is Sprouse. We were only about 20 lockers away. Dylan had the bottom locker underneath Cole and I had a top locker above a girl named, Stephanie Fran. She was really nice and was always at school really early so we never seemed to bump into each other at the lockers.

"Ready??" Dylan asked poking my sides. I jumped slightly as I didn't know he was behind me.

"Yep, one sec. Okay, I'm ready!" I said in my strong Aussie accent while closing my locker and giving my lock a twirl so no one could hack into my locker. I was holing my laptop, pencil case and diary in both hands in front of me. Dylan was holding his IPad, pencil case and diary as well by his side.

As we started to walk to tutor we walked passed Cole at his locker. I decided to walk over to him.

"Dyl, I'll be one sec." I said to Dylan giving him a reassuring look.

"Cole, are you sure you're okay?" I said putting my hand on his forehead, checking his temperature.

"Yeah, Sam in fine, seriously. Thanks for asking though!" He said with a smile.

"That's okay. It's just..... I don't want my little Coley Moley feeling sick on. His first day back at school." I teased him.

"Omg... Seriously, Dylan told you?!" He said with a chuckle.