Chapter 21: X, C, M and P Mitchell

"So, how have you boys been? I haven't seen you in a few months." Megan asked the boys as they were all walking through Central Park.

"Yeah, we've been great thanks. School has been keeping us busy though." Dylan replied.

"And we both have girlfriends now!" Cole stated.

"Haha I've noticed. I'm sure you're both loving that." Megan said with a wink. The boys both smiled.

Dylan and I were walking holding hands while the quads were up ahead running towards the park. They seem to have an endless supply of energy.

"Mommmmy!" Paige said as she came running up to her mum. "Can we please have some money for an icey cream." Paige said in her sweet little voice, while bouncing up and down.

"Sure honey, if you run ahead to the the store you can choose your ice cream. Tell your brothers and sister that you can have 2 scoops each and then I'll meet you there and I'll pay."

"Okay!!" Paige said as she turned around and started to run back towards her siblings. "Mommy said we can choose an icey cream!" She yelled at the other 3 kids.

"YEESSS!" Xav said fist pumping.

"I bags having rainbow!" Morgan said as she started to run towards the shop.

"Nuh ah! I want the rainbow one!" Paige said.

"You can both have rainbow." Xav said as a compromise.

"Woohoo!" Morgan and Paige both shouted.

"Mommy said we can have 2 flavours." Paige said.

They continued their conversation as they all ran towards the shop. Once we could no longer hear their conversation, I decided to ask Megan some questions.

"So, what's it like have 4 kids all the same age?" I asked curiously looking at Megan, while still holding hands with Dylan.

"Weellll, it's definitely a hand-full, but Mason and I wouldn't have it any other way." Megan said smiling.

"I still can't believe they are 2 sets of identical twins.

"Neither can I!" Megan said with a giggle.

"You know Dylan and I are technically identical twins even though we don't look exactly the same! When we were born the doctors said we were identical. All through our infancy it was hard to tell us apart, until we started doing The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, then we started to change." Cole said.

"I think you're starting to look more similar now that you are both getting older though. It must have just been during your teens that you grew at different speeds." Megan said.

"Yeah, I seemed to put on a little more weight." Dylan said with a laugh.

"But look at you now!" I said looking up to Dylan. He then leaned down and kissed my forehead. "It must run in your family or something." I said.

"Haha, apparently it does!" Cole said smiling.

We suddenly arrived at 'Blue Marble - Ice Cream Shop.' It was a lovely little shop with a large variety of flavours and a cute interior. Dylan held the door open for me as I walked inside to see the quads already there choosing their flavours.

"Mommm, I want one rainbow and one bubblegum." Morgan said cheerfully running up to her mum.

"What's the magic words Morgs?" Megan said to her daughter.

"Pweeaassee." She said with her sweet little smile.

"Alright." Megan said as she walked up to the counter. "Can I please get 4 ice creams, all in waffle cones and with 2 scoops each. I'll let the kids tell you what flavours they all want." Megan said to the man behind the counter.

"Sure Ma'am." The man said smiling.

"Okay line up." Megan said. They did as she said.

"Can I pleaasee have one cookies and cream and one mint chocolate chip." Xav said promptly.

"Yes, sir, you sure can." The others followed Xav and ordered theirs too.

Charlie got: 1 chocolate and 1 peanut butter confetti scoop.

Megan got: 1 rainbow and 1 bubblegum scoop.

and Paige got: 1 rainbow and 1 strawberry lemonade sorbet scoop.

"What do you want babe?" Dylan said looking at me.

"I might just have one scoop. I like the sound of the 'strawberry lemonade sorbet'." I said looking at all the flavours.

"Alright one 'strawberry lemonade sorbet' scoop coming right up." Dylan said walking up to the counter. "Do you want it in a waffle cone?" Dylan turned around to ask me.

"Yes please Dyl." Dylan then proceeded to order me an ice cream and he got a Double Chocolate Whip scoop ice cream for himself aswell.

Once we had all got our ice creams we walked around the corner to the playground. The kids sat down and ate their ice creams, really quietly, and then ran around and played on the playground.

Dylan and I were sitting down next to each other. My leg wrapped around his as we watched the kids playing on the play ground.

"I love living here." I said to Dylan as I looked up at him taking a bite of his ice cream.

"Me too.. and I love living here with you." He said taping my nose with his finger. I looked down shyly but with a big grin on my face.

"Do you think you will have kids one day?" I asked Dylan leaning my head on his shoulder.

Dylan thought for a second and then replied. "Definitely. I can't imagine my life without any. What about you?" Dylan asked.

"Yeaa, same. I obviously won't be ready for a while but I know that in the future I want to have kids." I said as I smiled at the thought.

"How many do you want to have?" Dylan asked me.

"I'm not really sure, maybe 2 or 3, but that all depends on who I have them with." I stated as I lifted my head off Dylan's shoulder. "I love you. You do know that right?"

"Of course I do Sam, and I love you too!" Dylan replied with a giant grin on his face. He then leaned in for a passionate kiss. It lased for about 20 seconds... that was until Charlie came up to Dylan and tapped him on the head.

"Excuse me Uncle Dylan. Would you and Sam like to come and play with us like Cole is." He said gesturing to the playground where Cole was sliding down the slide followed by Xav.

"Sure buddy." Dylan said as he stood up and picked up Charlie and threw him over his shoulder and started walking. I watched in amazement as my boyfriend tickled the little boy in his arms. I wondered how I became so lucky as to end up with the best boyfriend and best-friend I could ever ask for.

He turned around to look at me. "Are you coming babe?" He said with a smile and holding his other free hand out so I could hold it. I stood up and clasped my hand with his and we walked over to the playground to play with the quads.