Chapter 15: continued...

Previous scene continued .....

"Do you remember when we used to come down here everyday after school?" Dylan asked me, while looking around.

"Yeah! We had so much fun, playing games like Tiggy and hide and seek."

"I guess we grew out of that stage pretty quickly." Dylan said.

"Unfortunately, but at least we still stayed as close friends as we were back then."

"Cole and I will always be your friends Sam. No matter what happens. We will always be here for you." Dylan said smiling at me.

"Aww, thanks Dyl. I knew from the second we met we were meant to be friends."

"Hahaha OMG hahahahhaha." Dylan said laughing uncontrollably, out of the blue.

"What... What's wrong?" I queried.

"Do you remember that... Haha do you remember when we met? How old were you when you moved here?"

"Of course I remember, how could I forget? Um, I was 9 years old. Yeah. Haha I was so really shy because America was so similar, yet so different to Aus. Thank goodness you and Cole came over to my house to introduce yourselves on the first day."

"Do you remember how star stuck you were? It was so cute."

"Yeaah no, that was kinda embarrassing."

"No it wasn't, everyone is always star struck when they meet us. But you were so shy with your little Aussie accent, it was adorable. It was also such a cool feeling to know that people in Australia knew who Cole and I were. It proved to us that our show was a success."

"Well I'm glad my shyness brought some joy to you both." I said winking.

"What didn't you love meeting us??" Dylan said moving closer to me.

"Hey, I didn't say that." I said leaning in so our faces were really close together.

"All right miss smarty pants." Dylan said as our lips touched each others.

We kissed for about 30seconds until we broke.

"I think I need to try something else out of your wonderful creations!" I stated.

"What would you like??" Dylan said looking at all the food.

"Those chocolate dipped strawberries look good!" I said cheekily smiling.

"They sure do!" Dylan agreed reaching for them.

Dylan and I fed them to each other.

We then continued to reminisce about the 'good ole days' and how the boys only have one more season of Suite Life left and then they are off to college! It was a lovely afternoon spent with Dylan.

He then walked me home and kissed me at the door and said goodnight.

"I'll pick you up for school tomorrow, okay?" Dylan asked/stated while walking backwards towards his house.

"Sure, I'll see you then!" I said blowing him a kiss as I shut the wire door to my house.

I then proceeded to walk up stairs at a steady pace while humming. As I passed my mum's office door I heard her yell something out.

"So... I'll take it you had a good day!?" She said loudly, but in a nice tone.

"How'd you guess?" I replied walking into her office.

"Possibly, may have been the humming." She replied with a giggle.

"Haha, well I'm going to bed now, I'm really tired, night mum!" I said giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Night Sam." She replied in a happy tone.

Authors note:

- I have actually totally run out of ideas!

- I was thinking about skipping a little but into the future but not sure what you guys think about that.

- please tell me your ideas on how you might like the story to continue :)

--- Please say your opinions in the comments :) ---

Thanks heaps everyone! - Casey xx