Chapter 5: Perks of being famous!

"We booked the entire mall out 2 hours so we can all go shopping." Dylan said.

"Are you serious?" I asked back in a strong Aussie accent.

"Haha yes and we will be buying every piece of clothing you like. Our shout." Cole said.

"No no, that's too much!" I said back, going red in the face. Dylan smiled and wrapped his arm around me.

"It's too late to un-book this place now. I guess we will just have to go through with it!" Dylan said squeezing my shoulder, laughing.

I looked up at him and smiled with my cheeks bright red. The paparazzi's cameras outside flashed as they took photos. Dylan took his arm from around me and starting walking further into the shopping centre. Cole and I followed. We walked further and further into the shopping centre and started looking at clothes. First we went into this sort of indie looking store called, 'Roller'.

Cole tried on a beanie and Dylan looked at a t-shirt. I walked towards the back where the girls section was. There was a really nice necklace with a big blue stone hanging off the black string. I hung it up against me and looked in the mirror.

"Here, let me put it on you!" Dylan said as he came up from behind me. I jumped as I didn't know he was there.

"Okay." I said as he grabbed the necklace out of my hand and loosened it. He put it around my neck. I looked in the mirror, it matched my outfit.

"Looks beautiful Sammie!" Dylan said with a grin on his face. "We'll take this!" Dylan said as he turned around to the shop assistant.

"Okay." She replied.

"Do you want anything Cole?" Dylan shouted at him.

"Ahhh yeah I might grab this beanie." He replied.

Dylan passed the money over to the shop assistant.

"Thanks!" we all said, as we took our bags and walked out of the shop.

"Where to now?" Dylan asked.

"We don't have to stick together. If there is anything you want or like and need our opinion on just call us Sam and we can come and help, okay?" Cole said.

"Alright!" I replied with a half smile on my face.

"But I can't guarantee that our opinion will be a good one!" Dylan said as he winked at me.

We all walked off in separate directions.

After about 1 and 1/2 hours of walking around and only meeting up a few times so I could buy what I wanted, I got a text reading:

-DYL-

We have finished shopping if you have, meet up at the entrance where we came in? x

I replied with:

Sure, see you in 5 minutes x

We all met back at the meeting place where we had walked into the mall. We all checked out what each other got.

Cole got a beanie, from the first store we had gone into. He also had a bag from Just Jeans, I which I guessed he had bought jeans from. He also had a few small bags, but I didn't ask what was in them.

Dylan had only a few bags one which was the same as Cole's Just Jeans bag. He also had a bag from Jay Jays, which is a store that sells a variety of clothing items. Dylan also had a shoe box poking outside one of his bags.

"What'd you get Sam?" Cole asked.

"Oh, I got that necklace from the first store, 2 pairs of skinny jeans, a beanie, a few t-shirts and sweat pants, or what we call them in Australia trackies, which is short for Tracksuit pants." The boys laughed.

"I would just like to thank you for taking me on this trip to New York and buying me all these things, it's really means a lot to me." I said walking up to both of them, who were standing next to each other, and embracing them into a hug.

"It's our pleasure" Dylan replied.

On our way out of the mall, we were once again bombarded by fans and paparazzi. But we all stuck together and walked quickly to avoid the flashing lights.

Cole lead us into a newspaper agency. We all walked in and Dylan closed the door behind us. Cole picked up one of the magazines.

"Haha Dylan, look who's in New York!" He said as Dylan walked over the magazine where Cole and I were standing.

"Cool! We should all meet up with her, maybe have dinner!?" Dylan said glancing at Cole.

"Good idea, I'll ring her when we get back to our hotel." Cole said looking at his phone as we started walked back to our hotel room.

Thanks for the reads and for being patient with updates :) I seriously appreciate it :)