Chapter 4: Lunch and Yet Another Surprise

As we walked out of the hotel there were screaming girls everywhere waiting to see the boys. We stopped for about 10mins and the boys signed autographs and took photos with the fans. I had never seen them like this before. They were smiling and laughing like they knew all the girls which obviously they didn't.

As we got walking, we went further into the city. Then we stumbled across a little café. We walked in, sat down and placed our orders. When the food arrived we started eating. I was starving, but the boys didn't even seem to take a breath between bites! I had a chicken wrap with juice and the boys both had a hamburger with a smoothie. Cole had Strawberry and Dylan had Chocolate. When I was having a drink, I looked outside and saw girls waiting outside the café.

We all walked over to the cash register to pay. I got my purse out and Cole got his wallet out. The lady suddenly put her hand out to stop us.

"Can I please have a photo?" She asked politely.

"Sure!" Cole replied. The boys both smiled with their arms around the lady. The photo then got spat out of the Polaroid camera and she suck it on the wall behind the cash register with sticky-tape

"Thanks!" The lady said smiling really big. Cole and I got our purse and wallet out again but then lady said, "No, no, it's on the house."

"Are you sure?" Cole said.

"Yes. You see those girls outside, I think they are looking a bit hungry, don't you?"

"Haha yeah I guess!" Cole replied.

"Thanks for coming, I hoped you liked your lunch!" The lady said as we turned around to walk to the door.

Dylan opened the door and I walked outside with Cole following closely so I didn't get bombarded by fans. The boys signed a few more autographs and took a few photos and then told them that they had to go because we were on our way somewhere.

"And where would that be?" I said curiously asking the boys as we walked past the fans.

"You'll see!" Dylan said with a massive smirk on his face.

I saw the boys both look at each other. They really seemed to like keeping surprises from me.

We walked further down the street into the city with the fans following closely behind us. Dylan put his left hand out as if to say go in here, so I did as he asked and turned left. It looked like there was no one inside.

"Surprise!!!!' They both said simultaneously.

Sorry for the boring chapter, the next one will be up soon :) please like it doesn't take much or even just comment a smiley face :) so I know you are enjoying it and reading it :)

I also love feedback anything you would like me to change or if any spelling or factual information is wrong just comment :) thanks :)