Chapter 18: The Last Day

A/N: I'm sorry everyone. I'm sure you all hate me for leaving such a long gap between updates, but I always try my best to make it as good as I can! So please enjoy :) -Casey

~~~~A TERM LATER ~~~~

I'm currently sitting in my room trying to get my head around the fact that graduation is tomorrow...

I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. During the middle of the year break, the boys filmed the last few episodes of The Suite Life. They only have one left to film and they are going to do that next week, when graduation is over and everything has settled down a little.

Dylan and I are still together and we are going strong. Coincidentally Cole and Emily are also still together, even though they don't get to see each other very often, they some how make it work (lots and lots of skype calls and messaging).

My thoughts were suddenly cut short...

"Sammie, you up here?" Dylan asked walking upstairs and turning left towards my room.

"Yeah, I'm in here." I said, quickly pulling myself away from my thoughts.

"Hey, what are ya doing?" he said smiling, walking over and sitting on my bed next to me.

"I was just trying on my graduation gown. How does it look?" I asked standing up.

"Give me a twirl." Dylan said standing up and taking my hand, pulling it up in the air, allowing me to spin around. "You look beautiful Sam. Everyday I see you, you take my breath away."

We then started to slow dance. My head was resting on his chest and our feet moved in sync. Dylan slowly dipped me down and then kissed me passionately. 

"What was that for?" I asked curiously.

"Well, you know how College letters get sent out tomorrow. I'm not sure I'm going to get in."

"What do you mean?" I said, taking his hand leading him to my bed. "Of course you will get in. You are Dylan 'bloody' Sprouse. All of America loves you. Any College or University would be silly to not take you."

Dylan looked sad, so I cupped his face in my hands.

"Dyl, don't worry, everything will work out fine. It always does." I gave him a quick kiss and then we lay back on my bed.

------------

~~~~GRADUATION DAY ~~~~

 I was sitting towards the middle-front of the class of 2014. Dylan was on my right and Cole on my left. I had the 2 boys I started this school with next to me and the whole world soon to be my oyster. To be honest, I was quite nervous. I have no idea whether i will get into College or Uni and if i do, will the boys? I had so many situations running around in my head. 

My knee is shaking, as it always does when I'm nervous. Dylan subtly put his hand on my right knee. I brought my hand down to meet it. He gave it a squeeze as if to say everything will be fine.

"Samantha Edwards" said Mrs.Cotton, the principal, as I walked up the 3 steps leading to the stage where a collection of teachers were waiting to shake my hand. 

"Samantha Edwards, or Sam as we all know her, is one of the kindest, most caring students I have ever had the fortune of teaching. She is diligent, organised and always hands her work in on time. Here are the things Sam has enjoyed most about her schooling years here at Graffial High:

everyone looks up to the powerpoint that has photos and a list of my greatest memories...

My favourite memory of school: was when Cole got his whole hand stuck in between 2 tables at lunchtime and no one waited to help him. Everyone walked away when the bell went and Cole was just stuck there calling out for help. He eventually got rescued by Mr.Filo a good 20 minutes later. He couldn't get his hand out so he had to call the Fire Brigade. 

Best Friends: Dylan and Cole Sprouse, and Stephanie Fran

Favourite Year: This year

Favourite Holiday: the trip Dylan and Cole suprised me with earlier in the year to New York City

The thing you will miss most: Seeing all my friends everyday.

A place you would like to visit: My home country Australia. I really want to see my cousins and family and friends again. I miss them

Final comments: Thank you so much Graffial High, I have loved every minute I have spent here. Thank you to my fellow classmates and all the teachers that have taught me over the years. I will be forever grateful :)

"Sam Edwards, everyone. Congratulations Sam, well done." Said Mrs.Cotton handing me my certificate.

"Thank you." I said shaking her hand and walking over to stand with the other graduates.

"Cole Sprouse..."

Dylan Sprouse..."