Chapter 5 | Meet Cotton

Aphmau's POV

I looked over the bush. Nothing. 

 "I must be seeing things" I ran back over to Kawaii-Chan

"Is Aphmau-Senpai alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine." we both smile and nod. We walked into the school.

"Woah"

"Does Aphmau-Senpai like Kawaii-Chan's school?"

"Yeah!"

"hehe~ Does Aphmau-Senpai want Kawaii-Chan to show her to the office?"

"Aphmau-Senpai would like that" We both giggle and walk over to a door labeled 'Office.' We walk inside and we see the princi-baaaa--WHAAAA THE PRINCIPAL IS MY MOM?

"MOM! What are you doing here?!!"

"Calm down Aph! You're dad and I have been talking, and he said we would make more money by both of us having jobs!"

"Ugh!"

"K-kawaii-chan?!!"

"Hehe~ Hi!"

"Are your parents in this neighborhood?"

"Hehe~ Yes actually does Karren~Senpai wanna meet Kawaii-Chan's parents maybe later on in Kawaii-Chan's Café?"

"*le giggle* sure. Now you better be going to class Kawaii-Chan! Aphmau will catch up with you later." Kawaii-Chan nods and walks out the room.

"Mom can i have my schedule?"

"Arg! Sorry here!" She hands me my schedule, takes a sticky note and writes on it.

"Here" 'Sorry for her being late. She was getting her schedule. Signed-Principal Colon.'

"Have fun!" She gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"Thanks mom. Love you~" I walk out the office and look at my schedule. Science. Alright. I walk into the room and a bunch of heads turned towards me.

"You're late." The blonde haired teacher said.

"S-sorry I-i was talking to my mom." I give her my note.

"So you're the principal's daughter..." i nod.

"Sorry for the harsh first impression. I'm Mrs. Polly. But.....just call me Polly." i nod and look around the room.

"Please sit in the middle of Kawaii-Chan and Cotton...."

"Aphmau." she nods and points to my seat. I sit down and read the already open book.

"H-Hi!" A pink haired girl said. Wait. She's Kawaii-Chan's sister!

"Hi! Are you Kawaii-Chan's sister?"

"Hehe~ Yes i am. I'm Cotton, and you must be Aphmau?"

"Yea nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too!"

"Girls!" We were interrupted by Polly.

"Save the friendship for later."

"Yes Polly" we say in unison.

                                               ~SKIPS UNTIL LUNCH CUZ I CAN ;3~

I look around for where to sit.

"Aphmau-Senpai! Over here!" I spot Kawaii-Chan with a bunch of friends. I walk over to them.

"Aphmau-Senpai! Meet Cadenza, Cotton, Nicole, Dante, Laurence, AND KAWAII-CHAN! Hehe~" I giggle and look at everyone

"H-hi....."

"Hi! Your cute wanna hang out?" Laurence stares at me. I blush.

"Heheh you're cute too but i only just met you"

"Yeah you're right.." We all laugh.

"Kawaii-Chan is so happy Aphmau-Senpai met all of Kawaii-Chan's friends!"

"Aphmau-Senpai is happy too." We all laugh.

~SKIPZ TO AFTER SCHOOL~

Me and Cotton were walking back home.

"Wanna come over to my house? Kawaii-Chan and everyone else is going!"

"Sure! When?"

"Hmm.. I'll text you when you guys can come!"

"Ok! bye!"

"Bye!"  She walks to the Café and i walk to my house. I then see something sticking out of the bushes. I ran over before it could disappear. And i was shocked of what--or who-- it was..

CLIFFHANGER HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEE LIKE DA DRAWING AT DA TOP? HHEHEHEHE COTTON WAS AN OC BTW ;3; ANYWAYS, WHO CAN GUESS WHAT---OR WHO--- WAS BEHIND DA BUSHES? AND I WOULD LOVE IF I COULD GET MORE OC'S TANK JOO ;3

LLAMAS ARE SO 1 DAY AGO!

NARWHALES ARE ALL DA RAGE THESE DAYS :3