Chapter 29 | Playground Mayhem

Lavender's POV

Sis stared at me in shock. I turned my head away from her to look at my parents. Mommy was crying. I looked at Daddy. He was comforting her. I turned back to sis. My eyes widened as a tear fell down her face. I looked down at my plate, and whispered;

"Excuse me." Then walked out of the house, and ran. I ran, and ran, and ran. I ran as far as I could. I ended up in the neighborhood's playground. I hope the parents wont mind a 10 year old blocking the playground slide.

I climb the stairs, getting a few dirty looks from parents, but I don't care.

I walk across the bridge, leading to the slide.

I sit down. I sigh as I look at the locket sis gave me when I was 3 and she was 8. I remember it like it was yesterday.

(A/N) I'm try'na write like how a 3 yr old would think, so plz don't think im just stupid x3)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK STARTS~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turn my head to da side. I was drawring me and onee~chan holding hands, but then ONEE~CHAN CAME! WOW! I MUST BE PHSYCOC! Onee~chan opens her hawnds, showing me a very kawaii necklace!

"ONEE~CHAN! WAT IS DAT?" Onee~chan laughed at me. WHY THE LAUGH? I gets very red. Yes, I know, red. So red, and den smile.

"OooOoo, ONEE~CHAN! IS THAT NECKLACE FROM YOU-KNOW-WHOOO?~"

"PFFT, HAH! ITS NOT FROM CLOUD! HE'S TOO SHY TO GIVE ME ANYTHING" I make my eyes go all around, like when daddy used to come home dizzy and mommy would make her eyes go all around, and say,

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO ACCEPT DALE'S OFFER!" hehe!

"Then what is it?"

"It's for you, baka."

"FOR ME?! OOOOOoooOOO I LOVE PRESENTS!"

"Heheh! Open it up!" I opens it up and see a picture of me and onee~chan!

"EEEEEeeeeEEEeee! ONEE~CHAN, I LOVE IT!"

"Heheh! I knew you would, and turn it around!" I turns it around and I see a microphone. I was confuses at first, but'den she tolds me,

"You always say said you wanted to be a pop star." I smile and hug onee~chan tight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK ENDS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smile at the thought. I looked around and everything seemed blurry. I felt someone pulling my shirt.

"Excoos me! Are you okay? You're crying!" I turn around, to see a little girl, looking at me with a bunch of other kids.

"I..." I wipe my tears away and smile, "I'm alright" I reply. A little boy sits next to me, smiles, and says "Onee~Chan, wanna play tag with us?" I look up to see the other kids smiling at me. I smile and reply,

"Alright, but I gotta warn ya, I used to beat my older sister at tag all the time! I'm basically a pro!" A boy older than all the rest stepped up,

"You sure 'bout that? 'Cuz like, I'm a master"

"OOOOHHH NII~CHAN STEPPED IN!" whispered all the kids. What is he, like the leader of this kids gang?

"We'll see 'bout that, grandpa."

"OOOOOOOOOH"

"I'm just 11, brat."

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

"Sorry grandpa, but you have a cute face, wouldn't wanna ruin that, would we, pretty boy?"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH"

"What's your name?" The boy said, as he helped me up.

"Lavender, and yours?"

"Dimitri. Nice ta meetcha" I smile and put my purple hair in a ponytail.

"OOOOOH DIMITRI AND LAVENDER SITTIN' IN A TREE!" I sigh.

"PFFT, trust me, getting married to you would be better then getting married to Zane"

"Who's Zane?"

"Some prince I'm engaged to."

"Well do you wanna get married to him?"

"NO."

"That must suck."

"It does."

"Hey, hey, can you guys stop flirting? WE WANNA PLAY TAG!" The girl cried. Dimitri blushed.

"We're not flirting, Nekoette."

"MHM, YEH JOO ARE" I giggle.

"Well then, let's get started." Me and Dimitri shook hands, and since the kids can't probably run fast, Me and Dimitri had to do Rock Paper Scissors. Dimitri ended up getting it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3 HRS LATER OF PLAYING TAG NEYEHEH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When everyone went home, Me and Dimitri promised we would see each other at 6:00, then he and Nekoette went home.

I was walking home, staring at all the couples walking by.

"I really don't wanna get married to Zane."

"Why not?" I heard the voice I never wanted to hear again. I saw that terrible black hair, those blue eyes. I hate them.

"What do you want?" I mumbled. I didn't want to see that DISGUSTING face of his so I looked at the ground.

He lifted my chin. "I just wanted to see how my Fiancé's doing. What's wrong with that?" He sneered. 

I started tearing up again.

"I am not your fiancé." I yelled, and ran all the way home.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_++_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Hey guys! This was hard to do, because I was trying to put 1000 words into this, but I'm too lazy so I couldn't - 3 -

anyways, there are about 730 words in the story.

and Nyeh.