Chapter 13 | The dream

Aphmau's POV

WHAT DO I SAY??? SHOULD I SAY YES OR NO ORRR UFHFHUFU

G) if you dont u could just say...

A) no its not that...

G) ?

A)...i do...

G) ...

A) i gotta go.. ill see ya at school tomorrow.

G) kay bye.

Garroth's POV

A) ...i do...

YAYAYSYSYAYYAYA

G) ...

A) i gotta go see ya at school tommorow.

G) kay bye.

WOOHOHOH i got up on my bed and jumped up and down like i won the lottery or something. I heard some laughing, i looked to the door and saw Laurence and Dante. I immediatly blushed and tried to hide my phone, hoping they wouldn't want to check it.
"Lemme see your phone" laurence said, running up to me and leaning in, like scraggy using lear.

"Crap.." dante and laurence looked and me. Dante tilted his head and Laurence had a smirk on his face. DID I REALLY SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!?!? Laurence snatched my phone and looked through my conacts. Dante ran over to Laurence and looked at my phone. As Laurence and Dante were reading our texts, i blushed and tried to hide under my bed.

"Thank god im not the only one." Laurence tilted his head, looking at dante.

"What do u mean?" Dante blushed.

"U-uhhhhhh....N-nothing! Nothing!" I got from under the bed and walked closer to dante. Did he like aphmau?!?
"Tell me...What do u mean?????"

"I-i like nicole, i asked her if she likes me and she said y-yes and n-now we're s-still nut dating.." i gave a sigh of relief, snatched my phone from Laurence and ran to Kawaii~Chan's Café.

Aphmau's POV

It was time to go to sleep, but we still couldn't sleep, so we decided to watch The Hunger Games. After a while we all fell asleep...

I was sitting on the rail of my old balcony in my old village in my old house. Suddenly i started to fall i was crying and thinking of what i would do if i was dead. Just then someone caught me.

"Who are you??"

"Aph its me....." everything was shrinking, then suddenly everything was black, than i was in our new village. But instead everything and everyone was small and i was the biggest one there. Everyone hated me. Everyone was throwing rocks at me. Including Garroth.

"Aph. Aph. Aph. APH!!"

HUEHUEHUEHUUEHUEHUEH CLIFFHANGER HEHEHEHEHRHRHR WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? IDK ASK GOAT. OK GOAT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

GOAT: GOAT.

ME: WTF GOAT IS THAT ALL U SAY?!?

GOAT: LLAMA <3

LLAMA: GOAT <3

ME: WHAT THE #%\@?!?!?