Chapter 19 | Decisions

Aphmau's POV

Uhh...um... Half of me is saying to say yes, yet the other half is saying no..

"I really don't know..I..."

"Take your time to think about it, my love." Who are you now?! Laurence?!

I nod my head and look over at Garroth who was flicking his pencil and trying to catch it, though he failed many times, he's a champion in my book.

Garroth looked at me and noticed me staring at him. We both blush and smile.

"My friends told me Molly gives a lot of work.."

"She usually does.."

"Wanna go see whats up?" We both had develish smiles on our faces. We nod and get up and walk to Molly.

She was using her phone. The whole class was staring at us.

"Hey Molly... who ya' textin'?" I say and smile at Garroth.

"Dale.." Garroth chuckles a bit.

"Who's Dale? Aren't you Ms. Molly?"

"Yeah, but he just...wait a second.." Molly looked up and saw me and Garroth. At this point, she was redder than a fire truck. The whole class laughed.

"Wha- G-GO BACK TO YOUR SEAT. ONE MORE DISTURBANCE AND YOU'LL GET DET--" She was cut off by the bell. Before me and Garroth left, we walked up to Molly to appologize. Garroth bowed. I giggled and joined.

"Sorry for embarrasing you, Molly"

"Appology accepted." We stand back up, and smile.

"Thanks Molly." Me and Garroth walk out the room and there was an awkward silence between us. When we got to my locker, Garroth stared at me. I just stared at the ground. Garroth picked up my chin and held my hand.

"Hope to see you at our date."

"I won't miss it for the world." We both smile, and before he leaves, he kisses my cheek. That was.....that felt...so good..

》》》》》Meanwhile《《《《《《《

??: So.. he went to this junk called school? He chose this over homeschool?!? OVER US?!? *tears sprint down his cheeks*

????: Calm down.. We'll get your brother back. You might have to join the school, though.

??: Anything to get my brother back *he wipes away his tears and looked at the school* I'm coming for you, dear brother...Garroth...I've missed you...

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hey guys! Sorry for short chapters, I asked all my teachers to see my grades.. even though i have all A's and B's im still working really hard. And i have been thinking about making a Bonnie x Reader fanfic, and even though Bonnie is clearly mine, i would like to reread and imagine my oc with him. So what do you think?

~KittieClicks

Llama: GOAT I AM BACKS 4 YOU! I LOVES YOU!

GOAT: NO! YOU DONT LOVES ME! YOU ARE SEEING OTHER PEOPLES I KNOWS IT!

LLAMA: I AM NOT! I SWEARS TO GOD!

GOAT:....FINE.....ILL BELIEVES YOU FOR NOW...

SORRY LADIES

(AND MEN I DONT JUDGE)

LLAMA AINT SINGLE NO MO'