Freddie's point of veiw: iFind Sam (Part 1)

My mum is driving me insane. Because Carly's gone, Sam is never around anymore. So I'm stuck at home doing nothing.
Its weird. Sam hasn't been to school since the day Carly left. I don't know why.

Mrs Benson: Freddie. Freddie.
Freddie: Yes
Mrs Benson: Can you go over the hall and see if Spencer has any hard butter.
Freddie: Okay.

Well now I can get away from her. Finally.
I know I'll take my time. I slowly walk across the hall. And knock on the door.
I hear Spencer yell I'm coming.
Spencer: Hello.... Oh Freddie.
Freddie: hi have you got any hard butter. My mum wants to know.
Spencer: I think. Come in.
Freddie: Thanks.

Straight away a question comes into my mind.
Freddie: Spencer. Have you seen Sam since the day Carly left?
Spencer: Well.... Freddie....
Freddie: What?
Spencer: I was told not to tell you.
Freddie: Who told you what?
Spencer: Sam told me not to tell you and Carly.
Freddie: What?
Spencer: After you had gone home and Carly had left. Sam came back up here to get a few things. And when she came back down from the iCarly studio, she had a pass port, and a file. And when I asked her what was in the file she said it was some reports, nothing special. And then she asked me if she could tell me something. And then she made me swear not to tell you.
Freddie: Spencer. Tell me what?
Spencer: Sam's gone Freddie.
Freddie: Gone. As in dead.
Spencer: Ye.... Wait... What.... No. No she's gone to find her father.
Freddie: Her father.
Spencer: Yes. Her father. That's what the file was. It was her dads hospital records. But there were no names on it. Just an address.

Oh my god. Sam's looking for her.... Her DAD. I didn't even know she had one.