Sam's point of view

I'm in so much pain. I can't go on. I can feel my feet beginning to give in. Then....
Arms flung around me to stop me from falling. Then someone put their arm across my back and the other under my knees and they started to carry me. I have no clue who they are though.
My eye sight is incredibly blurry. I can make out that it's a boy. And he has some friends with him. 3 people. I can make out 2 girls and I think there's another boy. But I can't tell. I have no clue where I am or where he's taking me.

Girl 1: Just lay her down there.
Girl 2: Why didn't you tell me that you kissed?
Girl 1: Shut up Jade. Sam is in pain and she's supposed to be resting and you and Beck arguing isn't going to help anything.
Jade: Sorry but she kissed my boyfriend.
Boy 2: Jade, Tori just shut up.
Beck: André's right. Just stop arguing.
Jade: Yeah but I'm just saying if she ever touches my boyfriend again I'll...
Sam: Boy... Friend.
Beck: Good you're awake.
Sam: No....No...no... Not you. Any one but you.
Beck: Shhhh. Calm down.
Sam: Calm down. I was walking down a street and you grab me and take me some where. With out me having any idea who you are. For all I know you could of been any one.
Beck: Well if we'd left you there you'd be unconscious on the side of a road.
Sam: Sorry but I'm going.
I say as I get up. And start to walk out just as Beck ran up behind be and put his arms around my waste and he picked me up to stop me from going.
Sam: Ahhh... My stomach. Please.... Please just let go.
Beck put me back down on the sofa and I put both of my hands over the cut on my stomach and when I brought them away there was blood on my top and my hands.

Beck: What's wrong?
Tori: Didn't you see the news Beck?
Beck: No.
Jade: Sam's mum was abusing her. They arrested her last night.
Beck: Did she do that you you?
I slowly nod.
Sam: yes. She did it yesterday. She threw me at the wall and my stomach hit the dresser.

All of a sudden Trina came running down stairs.
Trina: guys have you seen the latest iCarly webcast. They want people to live chat them if they've seen Sam. And we have Sam in our house awesome. I'll start the live chat.

Just as Freddie answers Trina's live chat.
I suddenly can't breathe.