Freddie's point of veiw: iHope Sam's okay

Freddie: I know where Sam is she's in St. Michaels hospital in L.A.
Spencer: How do you know?
Freddie: The doctor just called me and told me.
Spencer: Okay let's go.

After what seemed like the longest journey ever we finally arrived.

I don't even wait for Spencer to turn off the R.V. I just get straight out and I run into the hospital. I walk up to the desk.

Freddie: Hi. I'm looking for a Sam Puckett.
The receptionist: Ah ha. Ward 6. Room 208.
Freddie: Okay thank you.

As I'm walking down the corridor a see a boy with a puppet.

Robbie: Hi your must be Freddie?
Freddie: Hi yeah. I can't talk now I've gotta go and find....
Robbie: Sam Puckett. I know. I was with her when she passed out. I'm Robbie. Come with me.

I start to follow Robbie when a million questions come into my head like:

1) What the hell happened?

2) Is she okay?

3) Is she still unconscious?

4) Who is this Beck guy and why was he with her?

5) What the hell was she doing at Hollywood Arts?

6) Who was she looking for at Hollywood Arts in the first place?

Robbie: We're here.

As I walk in I see a drip attached to her arm and an oxygen mask over her face.
And I can see that she's not awake yet. Oblivious of all the people I walk straight forward and I sit on the chair next to her bed and I grab her hand gently and I hold it.

Freddie: Sam. I know you probably can't hear this but I want you to know that what ever I did to drive you away to L.A after Carly left to Italy, I'm sorry. And I know you are looking for you're dad. And don't beat Spencer up over it because I forced him to tell me everything, so if you wanna beat up someone over it beat up me. But I want you to know that I love you sooo... Much and I always will. So please wake up...