Freddie's point of veiw

After Carly said that sentence we both looked down at Sam and she was asleep. She must be really low on energy.

That evening Sam's still asleep and Carly's gone home. And I think really carefully about this. But in the end I tell mum what happened with Sam. I know I promised not to but something needs to be done so I did it.

My mum told me to go up to my room and check on Sam. But when I went up the stairs I stopped half way up to se what she was going to do. And I saw her pick up the phone.
Mrs Benson: Hello.
....
Mrs Benson: I would like police please.
.....
Mrs Benson: I would like to report child abuse.
Freddie: NO! Mum you can't!
Without thinking I ran in.
Mrs Benson: Freddie its for the best. Sorry. It's at Bushwell Plaza apartment B6.
....
Mrs Benson: Okay. Thank you.
Then my mum hung up.
Freddie: How could you? Mum I told you not to.
Mrs Benson: Freddie its for the best.
Freddie: Sam's going to kill me if she finds out.

As I walk up the stairs I'm thinking about what to say to Sam. I have to tell her. I have to tell her now.
As I walk into the room Sam is still asleep. I can't exactly wake her, can I? That wouldn't be polite.
I check my watch and it's half 8.
I have to tell Carly what I did. No I can't. She would probably rat me out. I know I'll tell Sam tomorrow. Since there's nothing else I can do. I go over to the mattress my mum put on the floor in my room for me along with a duvet and pillows and that sort of stuff.
I lie on it staring at the ceiling. Thinking about how I'll explain everything to Sam tomorrow. Before I knew it I was asleep.