Carly's point of view

So. I just had a text from Sam. Telling me to go to Mrs Bensons. So I went straight there.
When I got there she was sitting on the bed.
Sam: OH MY GOD!!! Finally!!! Freddie's just gone to yours to beat up Beck.
Carly: So that's why Freddie's lying on the floor.. Wait! Freddie's lying on the floor!?!
Sam: What!?! We've gotta help him.
Carly: Come with me.
I said as I went out of the room. Forgetting that Sam couldn't walk properly on her own.
Then I remembered and I walked back into the room.
Carly: oh. Sorry.
Sam: Umm...
I went over to her and started to help her down the stairs. When Mrs Benson came to the bottom of them and said
Mrs Benson: Samantha Puckett. Where do you think you're going? You still need rest.
Carly: Mrs Benson. She's only going to be over mine.
Mrs Benson: okay. But be back by four.

Then I get Sam to her wheel chair and I get her to my apartment.
Sam: Freddie!?!
Carly: Beck what happened? What did you do?
Beck: I... Umm... It was an accident.
Sam: Shut up. I know exactly what you did.
Beck: Sam. No please don't say. Please...
Sam: Beck kissed me. Once in L.A and once here.
Carly: Huh?
Sam: Then when I told Freddie he flipped and decided he was going to beat up Beck for kissing me.
Carly: Beck and Sam. I never saw that one.
Sam: And Beck do you want to tell Carly something very important to the story.
Beck: What?
Sam: Well it's a little known fact that Beck goes out with a girl called Jade West and he has a crush on a girl called Tori Vega.