Mrs Benson's point of veiw: iHeal Sam

Sam has some of the nastiest cuts and ad bruises I've ever seen. And I don't know why but she seems to be loosing focus.
Suddenly Sam started breathing really fast and short breaths. Like she couldn't breathe.
Freddie: Mum. Sam's medication.
Mrs Benson: has she done all ten injections yet?
Freddie: I.. I don't know.
Sam: N...no.... I..I. I hav...haven't.
Sam said I between breaths. I had to find her insulin quick. I know she's has the first five.
Sam: M... My... B... Bag...
Mrs Benson: get the insulin and needles out of Sam's bag.
Freddie: okay.
He reached into her bag and got them out. Then he passed them to me. I put the liquid in the first one then I grabbed her arm.
Sam: AHHHH...
That was the arm with the glass. Any way. I got ready to put it in and then I. Put the liquid into Sam's body. 1 down 4 to go.
I just did the fourth one.
Freddie: Mum... Mum haven't you realised Sam's stopped breathing like she was.
I turned and I noticed Sam's eyes were closed. But she was breathing.
Mrs Benson: Just one more now Sam. It's okay. Your hoping to be okay.
The last one goes in her hip. Just as I lift up her shirt I stab the needle in and release the liquid. Then I notice something. There's a lot of blood trickling down her hip. Then I lift up her shirt and I see a huge slash down her stomach.
Mrs Benson: OH MY GOD.
Freddie: What is it mum.
He said while stepping forward. Then he realised the massive cut.
Straight away I grabbed my needle and thread from the medical kit and without thinking I start to sew up the cut. When I had finished I got an anti septic wipe and I cleaned the cut. Then I wrapped it in clean bandages.