Spencer, Freddie, and Beck talk to Dr. Burrows

Dr. Burrows: Okay.
Freddie: What did you want to talk to us about?
Beck: Yeah what's wrong with her?
Dr. Burrows: She had a panic attack. And that's pretty much all it was, we thought but when we got her blood test results back we noticed that she has a condition called P.A.S. It's basically when someone gets too, worried, stressed, hot, cold, frustrated and stuff like that they start hyperventilating, they get really dizzy and they will usually end up passing out.
Spencer: Yeah. So is that what happened?
Dr. Burrows: Yes. But if you noticed she changed the conversation topic very quickly and she wasn't very focused. That is just because of the medicine that we put in the oxygen to help relief the pain in her head. Now I have a very important question. Do you know if Sam has a parent or guardian at home?
Freddie: Ummm... Well it depends what you mean by home. Like she's been living here with her friend Cat for about 4 months now and there's no adult there but if she were to go back to Seattle there's...
Spencer: Me and her mum.
Dr. Burrows: Okay we are going to send Sam back to Seattle. Can you two take her with you?
Freddie/Spencer: Yeah.