Sam's point of veiw: iMeet Victorious... Again (part 1)

The morning of the accident

Sam: Cat. I'm coming to school with you today.
Cat: No.
Sam: Yes.
Cat: No
Sam: No
Cat: Yes. You are coming and that's final.
Sam: Okay.

I tricked Cat into letting me go. She is soo... Gullible. Any way. I'm going to find my dad today. And nothing's going to stop me.

First period in school. Sikowitts's class room

Tori: Hey Cat.
Cat: Ummm...
Beck: What's up?
Cat: YOU CANT PROVE ANYTHING. I DIDNT BRING SAM PUCKELL TO SCHOOL WITH ME!!!
Beck: Okayyy...
Sam: Cat. I told you it's Puckett.
Cat: You told me it was Puckell.
Sam: No I said Puckett. PUCKETT!!!
Beck: Ummm... Hi. Cat wanna introduce us to your friend.
Cat: Beck this is...
Sam: What the heck you all should know me from iCarly....
Beck:...
Sam: And that time what's his face cheated on Tori here.
Tori: Damn it. You had to bring that up.
Sam: Yeah. Now I'm going to be staying in this class with you. If you have a problem with that then talk to the sock. Filled with butter.
Cat: It's a butter sock.
Sam: No chiz!
Beck: Why are you here?
Sam: I'm looking for my dad. He left me when I was 3 coz he went to prison and never came back. And I know he works here under the initials of S.Puckett.

Sikowitts walked into the room drinking milk out of a coconut.

Sikowitts: Sweet cheese. Samantha P... I've gotta g.... Class dismissed.
He said as he backed out of the room quickly.

How he knew my name... That's a mystery.
Sam: only my dad calls me Samantha.

I ran out of the room and I ran down the halls in search of Sikowitts.
OH MY GOD. Sikowitts, S.Puckett. Sikowitts Puckett. He's my dad.
I hear some one calling my name. As I turn its a boy. Oh yeah Beck.

Beck: What's wrong.
Sam: S.Puckett. Sikowitts Puckett. He's my dad.
Beck: Are you sure?
Sam: 1) the initials fit. 2) He knew my name. 3) Only my dad calls me Samantha.
Beck: Well. I know that he's 45. If that's any help.
Sam: Then it's true. He is my dad.

I can't hold it back. A tear slowly falls down my cheek. And I didn't realise it but Beck had put his arm around me. Giving me a shoulder to cry on. Then before I knew it we kissed.
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!
WE KISSED!!!!!!!!!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!!!!
The kiss lasted about 15 seconds. It was a good kiss. Okay it was an amazing kiss.
Shortly after we broke apart a wave of dizziness came over me but I was fine.

That break I had a headache. It all started since I kissed Beck. Me, Tori, Beck, Andre, Cat and Robbie were hanging out by the stair weld. When I stood up and I walked over to stand by Beck.
Tori: Sam are you feeling okay.
Robbie: Yeah you've gone very pale.
Rex: not just white chick pale, you know what I'm saying.
Robbie: Shut up Rex.
Sam: Yeah I....

Before I could finish my sentence another wave of dizziness came over me, but this time it knocked me out. All I can remember is my legs giving in on me and me hearing someone say me name then someone's arms came around me then it was just black.