Sam's point of view

Well. I finally said it. Now Carly and Spencer know.
Next thing I know I heard someone call Becks name.
Girl: What!?! You kissed her twice. I said if she touched you again I'd make that wheel chair a permanent arrangement.
Carly: Wha....
Beck: Jade!?!
Sam: Jade!!!
Carly: Jade... Who the hell is Jade?
Jade: I'm Jade and your friend Sam has been playing tonsil tennis with my boyfriend.

Oh my god. Seriously. HE KISSED ME FOR GODS SAKE!!!
Then Freddie started to wake up.

Freddie: Ahhh... My head. What happened?
Jade: Beck I don't see why you'd kiss her back. She's not even that pretty. She looks like a total slut.
Sam: Umm... Hello right here.
Beck: Jade...
Jade: No. She deserves what she's getting for kissing my boyfriend.
Sam: He....
Beck: Jade you can't blame her.
Jade: No I don't just blame her I blame you too. But she kissed you... Twice...
Sam: HE KISSED ME!!!! FOR GODS SAKE!!!! I LOVE FREDDIE AND I ALWAYS WILL!!! WHY WOULD I KISS BECK ANYWAY!?!
Beck: She's right...
Jade: WH.....AT!!! WHAT!!!
Beck: Jade...
Jade: NO... JUST NO...
Freddie: Sam... You love me?
Jade: JUST SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP EVERYONE!!!

Yelled Jade before she turned and ran out.
And I decided to go after her. I got out to the hall.

Sam: Jade... Jade wait.
Jade: WHAT!?!
Sam: Beck isn't going to be the only boy you'll love and I don't think it's fair that you took it all out on me.
Jade: Well sorry. Just because you have a perfect relationship, doesn't mean I will too.
Sam: You don't get it do you? Me and Freddie are far from perfect...
Jade: Yeah you're just saying that. But you're boyfriend never decided to fight someone over a girl he doesn't even go out with...
Sam: I'VE HAD MY FAIR SHARE OF BAD EXPERIENCES. AND NOT JUST WITH BOYS. I WAS BORN NOT KNOWING I HAD A TWIN SISTER TILL I WAS TEN. THEN MY MUM ALWAYS BLAMED ME FOR MY DAD LEAVING. I FINALLY FIND MY DAD AND ALL HE HAS TO SAY IS "SAMANTHA P... I'VE GOTTA GO. CLASS DISMISSED" BEFORE HE BACKED OUT OF THE ROOM. MY MUM ABUSED ME THEN KICKED MY OUT OF THE HOUSE. BECK KISSED MY EVEN WHEN I LOVE FREDDIE. AND I'VE....

Before I could finish what I was going to say,
Jade: AHHHH!!!!!
She screamed before pushing my wheel chair over.
Sam: Ahhh...