Sam's point of view

I can't see anything, I can't hear anything and I can't feel anything. It felt like this for about 10 seconds before the pain came back. And not just physical pain. Emotional pain. Like when me and Freddie broke up. When my mum abused me. When I found out I couldn't trust one of my best friends.
Suddenly I had a cold chill running down my spine. Then I slowly opened my eyes to see someone looking over me. I couldn't make out who because my eye sight was all blurry.
A boy: Sam. Your awake. I was worried you wouldn't.

I couldn't quite make out the voice either.
Then my eye sight got a bit less blurry and it was...

FREDDIE.

Right now I didn't want to see him or Carly. But then I saw Spencer and Mrs Benson. With him and Carly was no where to be seen.
I felt something rip inside me. Then a huge spike of pain came.
Sam: Ahhhh!!!
I yelled as a clenched my stomach. Then I started coughing. It was blood. I was coughing up blood.
Mrs Benson: We need a doctor.
Spencer: We should get her back to Seattle first.
Freddie: Agreed.
Spencer: okay let's get her into the R.V.
Freddie: Thank you so much Beck. If you hadn't of helped her she'd be dead on the side of the road right now.
Beck: Its no problem. Would it go okay if I came back with you. You know. Make sure she's okay.
Spencer: Sure you can stay at my place.

After we were all on the R.V I went to sleep because I was really tired.
Beck: Shouldn't we take her to a hospital.
Freddie: Oh we are. We're just not going to tell her.

What they didn't realise is that I heard every word of it. But I was too tired to argue back.

When we got to the hospital they re stitched up my stomach cut and then they stitched up all the others.
And then the doctor told me that I'd need a blood transplant because I was dangerously low on blood.
Luckily both Freddie and Beck had the same blood type as me. So they took a pint of blood from each of them and now I have enough blood in my body.
Only thing is I'm stuck in a wheel chair until I regain all of my strength.
I'm still not that happy with Freddie or Carly. I'm going to talk to them about it soon.