Hello!

Hello everyone!
Now I wouldn't normally do this on here but after much thinking I have decided to do it.

My friend has started a band called 28-08 with her friend and I wasn't going to promote it on here as it's not really what I wanted to do on this account and I haven't posted in years so it wouldn't be fair. BUT I listened to their first album recently and I actually really liked it and came to the decision that I would share it with you guys!
As I said, I know I haven't posted in years on here however, I do post on Ao3 and instagram. On Ao3 my username is flarrow_huntbastian and I also post under the author Ever Since New York. On instagram my account is at 3ver.5ince.new.york so I haven't completely gone off the grid I swear!

So the band is called 28-08 and they have an album out on spotify and other major streaming platforms. The album is called Unfocused and it would mean so much to me if you could give it a listen and support them as they mean a lot to me and I genuinely believe they deserve a bigger audience. So please, please, please give them a chance and give them a listen :)

Thank you so so much for your continued support!

I love and appreciate you all so much!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!