Sam's point of veiw: iSee Benson

As I'm lying here all I see is black. And then I start to hear voices. One voice sticks in my mined. I don't hear the whole sentence.
I hear:
Freddie: Sam. I know you .... can't hear this but I want you to know that .... ever I did to drive you ... to L.A after Carly left to ..., I'm sorry. And I know you are .... for you're dad. And ..... beat Spencer up over it because I forced .... to tell me everything, so if you wanna .... up someone over it beat up me. .... I want you to know that .... love you sooo... .... and I always ..... So please wake up...

My head starts to hurt and light starts to slowly pour into my eyes.

Sam: F..... F.... Freddie...

I say very slowly because I still feel nauseous.

Freddie: Sam you.... You're awake....
I slowly try and pull myself into a seating position.

Freddie: No Sam don....
Sam: Freddie... I... I... I l..love you. I love you Freddie.

My head starts to really hurt.

Freddie: You really mean that?
Sam: Beck? Where's Beck?
Beck: I'm right here.
Sam: Thank you. AHHHHHHH...
I yell as I grab my head because I suddenly feel a spike of pain. Well a spike of a pain causing my head to hurt more than it did.

The doctor came running in after I yelled.
Dr. Burrows: Nurse can you please treat Sam's head while I talk to these three boys.

I hadn't realise that Spencer had arrived. But then again my head hurt so much that I didn't care...