Sam's point of view

I'm lying in Freddie's bed. Freddie's bed.
He carried my here. He didn't just leave me on the hall way like my mum did. He actually cares about me. I can hear talking. I think it's Freddie and his mum but the voice sounds to girlish to be Freddie's mum.
I slowly start to open when eyes. And when I do pain starts to fill my body. So much pain.
Freddie: Sam. Sam don't try and move.
It was too late. I tried to pull my self into a sitting position.
Sam: Ahhh...
Freddie: Sam. Are you okay?
Sam: I... I... I think so.
Okay I lied I am not okay but I didn't want them to think I was weak.
Carly: Sam I don't think you're okay. I heard what happened. And considering how much blood you lost that our sofa now owns, you're probably low on blood.
Sam: C... Carly. Y.. You're b... Back
Carly: I am.
Freddie: Sam I don't think you should try and talk. I think you're body's just too weak at the moment.
Carly: Yeah. We can all talk when you're better and out of bed. Or just when you're a bit stronger.
Sam: But s... Seriously I'm f... F.... Fine.
Freddie: Sam. Your stuttering like crazy.
Carly: and you don't have a stutter.
Sam: true... Tr...true.
Freddie: Sam I'm going to ask you a question.
Sam: o.. Okay.
Freddie: Can you tell me and Carly what happened?
I went to shake my head but I did a little shake and it hurt quite a lot.
Carly: please Sam. We only want to help you.
Sam: Y... Yeah. But... If I h.. Had told y..you that I was g..going to l.a to l..look f.for my dad y...you wou...would of tr.. Tried to s..s...stop me.
Carly: that's why you were in L.A
Sam: Ye.. Yeah. And I...I found h...h..him too.
Freddie: Oh my god.
Carly: Anyway. We promise you. If you tell us what happened we won't tell anybody.
Freddie: yes. Sam your our best friend you can tell us anything.
Sam: o...ok..okay.
I explain the whole thing to then.
Freddie:oh my god. You were...
Carly: Abused.
Freddie: Sam you need to tell someone. Make sure you don't have to go back there again.
Sam: N... N...no. If I tell someone m...Melonie will get k... Kicked out of b...boarding s...sch...school.
Freddie: Sam you've gotta do something.
Carly: Freddie we promised Sam we wouldn't. Okay Sam well keep it a secret.