Chapter 20 - He's My Father

I went backstage to get ready for the song that Matt, One Direction, and I are singing together. Tonight the song is Hero's. We were all out into something white. My outfit was changed to a white, long, pleated, cutout, dress along with black, scrappy platform heels. They left my makeup the same but took the flower crown out of my hair, pulling a few strands back and clipping a white bow into it. My nails are still painted white from the other day and the cross necklace is hidden by the fabric of the dress. They took off the rope bracelet and place a microphone in my hand. I take a few deep breaths before taking my place on stage.

"I, I will be king
And you, you will be queen." Matt starts singing and then the spotlight shines on me.

"Though nothing will drive them away
We can beat them, just for one day." I sing and let the mic and my hand go down by my side.

"We can be Heroes, just for one day." Zayn's voice rings through my ears and then all of One Direction sings.

"And you, you can be mean
And I, I'll drink all the time." They sing all, Zayn harmonizing.

"'Cause we're lovers, and that is a fact
Yes we're lovers, and that is that." I take a deep breath, getting ready to sing with both One Direction and Matt.

"Though nothing, will keep us together
We could steal time,
just for one day
We can be Heroes, for ever and ever
What d'you say?" I'm the only one doing the harmonies this time and we all come together, standing as one. I'm to the right of One Direction, beside Niall and Matt is to the left, standing beside Liam.

"I, I wish you could swim
Like the dolphins, like dolphins can swim." I hear Cher singing and watch as the spotlight shines on her. I didn't know that she'd be there. All I knew were my parts.

"Though nothing,
nothing will keep us together." Katie tarts to sing next and then another spot light flicks on.

"We can beat them, for ever and ever
Oh we can be Heroes,
just for one day." F.Y.D begins a part and John takes over.

"I, I will be king
And you, you will be queen." John sings the lyrics.

"Though nothing will drive them away." Mary takes her turn next.

"We can be Heroes, just for one day." Harry sings.

"We can be us, just for one day." Treyc sings and then I take another turn.

"I, I can remember (I remember)
Standing, by the wall (by the wall)." I drag out the words remember and standing before stepping back.

"And the guns shot above our heads
(over our heads)." Cher sings and then let's Zayn take over.

"And we kissed,
as though nothing could fall
(nothing could fall)." I can feel Zayn's look on me but I stare at the audience.

"And the shame was on the other side." Storm Lee sings and everyone starts walking towards the centre of the stage slowly.

"Oh we can beat them, for ever and ever." Nicolò sings and smiles.

"Then we could be Heroes,
just for one day." Paije takes his turn and everyone sings together.

"We can be Heroes
We can be Heroes
We can be Heroes." It sounds like all the girls were harmonizing.

"Just for one day
We can be Heroes." Diva Fever sings together, placing there arms around one another.

"We're nothing, and nothing will help us." Aiden sings, I've always loved his voice.

"Maybe we're lying,
then you better not stay." Belle Aime sings.