Chapter 7 - Yeah Love?

"C'mon, Diana." I hear someone say. "Wake up."

"It's too early." I say to the voice.

"If you get dressed I'll carry you to the car." I finally recognise the voice as Zayn's.

"Fine." I mumble. I get out of bed and grab my clothes. I change in the bathroom and walk back into my room. I sit on my bed, lazily pull my shoes onto my feet and then I lay back down.

"Morning Di." Zayn says softly, did he just give me a nickname? He picks me up, bridal style in his arms, carrying me somewhere. I don't even know because I fell asleep. When I finally woke up again, I was snuggling into Zayn's side, his arm is wrapped around my shoulders. We pull up to a house where his family is standing outside and I get a good look at them.

"Can I have your jacket?" I ask and he gives me a questioning look. I just look down at my showing stomach and he nods, he slips it off and helps me pull it on. He moves my hair out of my face and zips the jacket up a little, so it covers my stomach. "Thanks."

"You're welcome." He tells me.  He steps out of the car and then helps me out, he keeps his fingers intwined with my own and I smile up at him. He returns the smile and then faces his family.

"How long are you staying?" Asks a girl, she looks to be older than Zayn. "I'm Doniya."

"I'm Diana." I reply.

"Trisha." Says a women. "Zayn's mother."

"I'm Waliyha." Says a girl who looks to be younger than Zayn.

"And I'm Safaa." Says a girl who looks to be around 10. She hugs Zayn's waist and I let go of Zayn's hand knowing what it feels like to have a bond with someone. When Safaa let's go he hugs his other sisters and his mum. He then comes back to my side.

"How long have you and Zayn been together?" Trisha asks, I look to Zayn and then start to speak.

"Umm, almost since the start of the X Factor. So a month and a half." I say.

"Wow." Doniya says, Zayn looks to her and she smirks. "Didn't know you could keep a girl for that long."

"Well I can." He says and kisses my cheek, making me blush for some unknown reason.

"Surprising." Doniya says.

"Oh, Shut up!" Zayn says jokingly to his sister. I yawn making Zayn laugh and his family looks at us confused. "I woke her up and she got changed, I then had to carry her to the car and she slept the whole way here."

"Hey, you offered to carry me." I say to him.

"I know I did." He smiles warmly at me. "You deserve to be carried everywhere."

"Oh I do?" I ask. "Then why don't you?"

"Because you always scream." He tells me. He turns to his mum after looking around for a minute. "Mum umm where's dad?"

"He wanted to be here but he had business to take care of down in Ireland." She tells him. I see the disappointment in his eyes as he hears this.

"I'm gonna go for a walk." He announces. He walks away and I turn to his family.

"I'm going to go talk to Zayn." I tell them. They nod and I jog after Zayn, when I reach him, he has a cigarette in his mouth. I take it out of his mouth and crush it underneath my shoe. He goes to pull out another but I take the package from him and the lighter, sticking them in my pocket. I make him stop, standing in front of him.

"What?" He snaps, I think he expects me to leave but I don't. My parents always yelled at me, I'm used to it. "He's not coming!"

"Zayn." I say softly.