Chapter 2 - The News.

I wake up spread out on the couch my face in Lucas' chest his arms wrapped around my waist and his face in my hair. I groan some unrecognizable words and roll off the couch onto the floor. I groan and get up preparing for the long day ahead of me. I look to my phone sitting on the coffee table and see I have an incoming call.

"Hello?" I answer not recognizing the number.

"Hi it's a Zayn, um from the X Factor, and I uh am just..." He answers.

"Hey how did you get my number?" I ask.

"Your friend gave it to me, sorry um I'll go see you around some time." He says about to hang up.

"No don't what did you need?" I ask.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang with me today."

"Sounds good um could you come pick me up?" I ask.

"Yeah." Zayn responds sounding relieved with my answer.

I give him the directions to Lucas's place and change into a pair of distressed jean shorts I left over here one time and a cold play t shirt. I grabbed an apple and a glass of orange juice. I brush my hair with one of Lucas' combs and brush my teeth with a tooth brush I have here. I finish gathering my stuff and throw it in a bag. I here a knock on the door and run to answer it I open the door and see Zayn.

"Hey." I say smiling that's when I see the rest of the boys behind him.

"Hey are you ready?" He asks a huge grin on his face.

"Yeah." I smile.

"Babe who's at the door?" Lucas asks I hadn't even realized he had woken up.

Zayn's smile disappeared and he stepped away from the door, turning around he walked away. "Where are you going?" I yell at him.

"Nowhere." He answers as he walks away.

"Sorry." The rest of the boys mumble.

"It's not what he thinks it's just a joke he's my best friends brother." I mumble pushing past them and walking the opposite way of where Zayn was going.

I continue walking ending up at an ice cream place, eh why not have something yummy? I walk in ordering chocolate ice cream in a waffle cone. I walk around outside and walk around the park. I see people everywhere having a nice day all happy. People suck. Why can't I ever just be happy or normal? I always have to be the screwed up one. No family left, I got nothing. I honestly just wish for a second I could be normal. I continue walking until I accidently run into someone.

"Sorry." I mumble getting up off the ground.

"No I'm so sorry..." I look up recognizing that Irish accent. "Hey Diana." He smiles.

"Hi um I'll catch ya later yeah?" I ask starting to walk away.

"Wait I'm headed out to eat care to join me?"

"I don't know." I mumble.

"Oh come on were friends right? Let's go." He says grabbing my head.

"Fine." I finally give in and he drags me along. I laugh as we run down the street and swerve through traffic. "You're going to get us killed." I scream.

"What you don't trust me?" He asked stopping in the middle of the street.

"No, not when your dragging us through busy traffic." I yell laughing.

"Well then." He turns and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

We continue running down the road laughing beyond belief. We end up at McDonalds. He walks in and we are still laughing as he refuses to put me down. We hear a cough coming from the table we are passing and Niall turns before awkwardly putting me down. I turn and realize it was the rest of the boys and Zayn, oh yay! Please note the sarcasm there.