Chapter 6 - Easily, huh?

Me and Niall went to dinner at this fancy restaurant an hour or so ago so I could try to forget about . . . I can't think about it, if I do it will tear me apart, piece by piece until there's nothing left.

"Diana!" Cher yells, she runs into my room and jumps up and down on my bed. I lock my phone and look at her.

"What's going on?" I ask confused as to why she is so bouncy and excited.

"What's going on with you and Niall?" She asks, finally sitting down, looking at me and waiting for an answer.

"We're just friends." I tell her. "I'm gonna go get some food."

"Okay." She says and I get up, I walk past Niall's room, just about to knock when I hear him talking to someone.

"Zayn, we're not dating. I took her to dinner so she could clear her head." Niall says to him, I can hear how frustrated he is so I can't help but listen.

"No! You took her out to dinner so you could flirt with her, I'm not an idiot." Zayn says, he sounds defeated. "She's different now."

"You try losing someone that meant so much to you, tell me if you'd be the same after that." Niall says, I pull out my phone and open twitter. I compose a tweet, typing as fast as my fingers can.

'Mentally I'm drained,
Emotionally I'm done,
Physically I smile.'

I press post and put my phone back in my pocket. I quickly knock on Niall's door. "Niall! Open up!"

"Diana." Niall says opening the door. Zayn walks past me.

"Hi Zayn." I say but he doesn't respond.

"Don't worry about him." Niall says.

"I never did." I say, it's a lie, I worry about Zayn but I don't exactly know why.

"What's going on?" He asks, I walk down to the kitchen with him following and grab a bag of microwave popcorn. I make it and then grab a bowl.

"You wanna watch a movie?" I ask.

"Sure." Niall says. He grab two Pepsi's from the fridge and starts to walk into the living room with the plasma screen tv.

"Diana, can we talk?" Zayn asks, Niall renters the kitchen, taking the popcorn from me and leaves again.

"There's nothing left to say, you got mad that I got arrested." I tell him, he holds up his phone. I look at the screen and see my tweet from earlier.

"Diana, please tell me what's going on." Zayn says.

"There's nothing going on." I say to him. "And nothing is happening between me and Niall. He didn't flirt with me last night, I would've gone to a bar last might if it wasn't for him. I probably would have been arrested again."

"Diana." Zayn tries to pull me into a hug but I shrug his hands off of me.

"Leave me alone." I say, I join Niall in the living room where I cuddle up next to him, he throws a blanket over us and I end up falling asleep halfway through a Harry Potter movie. I wake up because there is a flash in the morning.

"Shhh!" I hear a voice say. "You're gonna wake them up."

"They'd be such a cute couple." I recognise the voice as Cher's.

"I think Niall likes her." I hear another voice say.

"Wait! Why is Niall blushing? He's awake!" Cher yells. Niall tightens his grip around my waist and I slowly open my eyes. I look at Niall and his mesmerising blue eyes look back at me. I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him good morning, and then I turn to face Cher.