Chapter 4 - Hey it's Diana.

"Diana! You got arrested?" Cher yells, waking me from my deep sleep.

"So what?" I mumble.

"They could kick you off the show." Cher exclaims. I get up out of bed and grab grey sweat pants and a white tank top. I go into the bathroom, slip them on, and remove the leftover makeup from last night. I then reapply concealer, mascara, and eyeliner, and head downstairs. I see Cheryl looking disappointed, sitting on the couch.

"Hi." I say and sit in the chair.

"So you got arrested?" She asks me.

"Yeah." I reply softly. "I know I shouldn't have been drinking but after being told about my friends I couldn't help it."

"I know that." She says biting her lip. "Diana, you have an amazing voice. You really do."

"But since I got arrested I'm kicked off the show." I say and start to stand up.

"But everyone makes mistakes and you deserve to be here. You're not leaving." She tells me. I stand up and hug her and then Zayn walks in the room as Cheryl leaves and I turn to Zayn.

"Cheryl, told me I'm still on the show." I say but he stays silent. "I know I got arrested but that doesn't change who I am."

"Four times!" He yells at me. "You have been arrested four times!"

"Well I haven't been home for almost 13 months!" I yell back at him. "I lived with my best friend! I stayed with her brother too, sometimes."

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" He yells back.

"You weren't, and I wasn't going to tell you. I don't even want to know you let alone be living in the same house as you." I retort.

"I bet you twenty pounds we make it farther than you." He says.

"Fine. But leave me alone." I say and walk upstairs to see everyone staring at me. I push past them and into my room.

"Diana?" Niall says entering the room. "Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" I ask him.

"Look, Zayn is just-" I cut him off.

"An arse." I say.

"No he's angry." Niall says.

"I made the choice to get drunk. He couldn't stop me." I say to Niall. I get up and grab skinny jeans and a crop top. I go into the bathroom, change, grab my phone, slip my feet into black TOMS, and go downstairs. I almost get out the door when Cheryl stops me.

"We have to decide your song." She says.

"I have another original or I can do a song by Ed Sheeran." I say.

"What's the original?" Cheryl asks.

"Gift of a friend." I say. "I wrote it when I got home from being arrested. Can we talk more later?"

"Diana." Cheryl starts but I walk out the door. Niall follows me and we take a cab to mine and Riley's flat. My hands shake as I place the key in the lock and I turn it slowly. We hear the lock click and I open the door to reveal photos of me and Riley everywhere. Some with Lucas and I head into Riley's bed room. I grab the journal and open to the first page, grab my cell phone and dial the number written.

"Hello, this is Doctor Maine." Says my uncles voice.

"Hey, it's Diana." I say.