Let There Be Unbearable Heat

Kisame was hot.

This new town Sangunkure was burning up, why did all these people look so pale anyways?

To busy in thought-

Bam.

"Oh so- Kazu-kun?"

Kakuzu growled.

"I meant Kakuzu." Kisame chuckled nervously while fanning himself.

Kakuzu nodded his head, approving of the correction.

"What're you in town for anyway" Kisame said walking with Kakuzu.

"I was just seeing if any of the doctors could remove my stitches" 

"Well...?"

"Well. They said there the thing connecting my body parts except my..." he paused to think of something smart, Kisame can be very silly, so if one laugh slips,that means someone said the wrong thing completely.

Kisame could already feel himself laughing.

3

2

1

"DUDE HAHAHAHAHA- You know its-HAHAHAHAH...hahaha...HAHAH Its me! Go on...HAHAHAH. Say it. Heh." Kisame said, finishing his laughing, knowing he'll laugh after Kakuzu says the word.

"I wont give you the satisfaction." Kakuzu smirked when he saw Kisame pouting.

"Well anyway? What else did they say?"

"Well they said if I removed any, my whole body would shutdown, and I'd die, or , My limbs would fall off or stop working." Kakuzu shrugged.

He looked at Kisame to see his reaction, only to see Kisame looking back at him.

"Kakuzu..." Kisame leaned in.

Kakuzu's eyes widened, he didn't stop Kisame though. They were an inch away. An inch.

Bam.

"OW! What the hell Kisame!" Kakuzu rubbed his forehead.

"You deserved that head butt. And you owe me for keeping your secret. I promised and I haven't."

"Pft? What promise." Kakuzu rolled his eyes.

"This one..."

(Insert flashback)

Im not one for writing this kind of stuff, I'll do fluff usually, but Idk, I'll try and write a kissing scene, you know with description? :D

(This is the place from Let There Be Site Seeing)

"Kakuzu..." Kisame blushed, wanting more.

"Kisame...don't tell anyone. Promise me." Kakuzu said seriously...well... I dont know when he isn't serious but.

"You can't say that, I'm going to tell them-

Kakuzu slammed his lips into Kisame's.

He forced his tongue into Kisame's mouth, making him moan.

"Kakuzu..." Kisame moaned.

There tongue's battled for a ruler, and of course; Kakuzu won.

They pulled away, only to see the girls gawking and people throwing money, (Which Kakuzu gladly took, DUH)

"I think we should move..." Kisame said.

"Why, it looks like there enjoying the show Kisame- koi"
Kisame blushed.

"Gonna start calling me Kakuzu-koi?" Kakuzu's smirk widens.

Kisame blushed uncontrollably.

(End of Flashback)

"Oh...that promise. Are you going to call me Kakuzu-koi? I never got your answer"

"That's what you were worried about? I'm not going to give you the satisfaction" Kisame pouts.

"What do you want? Kakuzu sighed.

Kisame instantly lit up, "Ice-cream"

-----

There's no way this could be a turn on right? No way-
No way he he licked the top of the icecream-
No way how moaned at the taste-

No way how he stuck the whole icecream in his mouth and asked for another one. 

Kisame was enjoying every moment of this- Kakuzu could tell.

"This icecream is too expensive..."

Kisame looked up at his "lover" and shook his head sighing, "Kakuzu, the icecream is 75 cents each. I've had 4, that's only....hm... 290 I think. So 2 dollars and 90 cents."

"Kisame, your 22, you should know it's 300." Kakuzu glared.

But Kisame was already ordering 2 more icecreams.
"This is some unbearable heat dude..." some icecream was dripping down his chin and onto his neck, down to his slightly exposed chest, pale and beautiful as he fanned himself.

Kisame looked up.

Kakuzu chuckled slightly.

"What...."

"Are you trying to seduce me"

"I can tell it's working though..
So yes. I'm trying to seduce the mighty Kakuzu"

"I might just rape you though" Kakuzu got up and sat next to Kisame, and purred in his ear as he ran his fingers down Kisame's neck and chest.

Kisame's eyes widened, slightly scared, but relaxed knowing he was well- a pervert...
And a masochistic bastard that probably wouldn't mind going a few rounds with Kakuzu-koi.

"Kakuzu-koi" Kisame moaned.

Kakuzu immediately stopped, leaving a surprised Kisame.

"Bill please" he said to the waitress who was watching  the whole time.

"R-r-ight. That's 5.50$..." she said trying to keep down her nose bleed.

"What...what was that?!?!" Kisame's eyes wide open. "FINISH DAMMIT"

"I wont give you the satisfaction" Kakuzu said smirking, as he walked out the store, a mad Kisame following behind.

"This unbearable heat dude..."