Let There Be Hugging

Very, very slight GaaSasu. Just some pecks on the cheek, not even shounen ai...yet!    x0UslessFights0x thank you :D Such an encourager >3>

Gaara arrived in Konoha in no time, and was banging on the front door of Sasuke's house.

Gaara heard a crash and a groan, and saw Sasuke with messy hair and shirtless.

Why are all the people I visit shirtless? Like geez. Gaara frowned, he couldn't go a day without seeing a guy shirtless.

Sasuke looked Gaara up and down-

Gaara couldn't blame him though.

He was wearing a long sleeve, black and baggy shirt that drooped at his shoulders, along with the snake pattern jacket, his jeans not doing any better, as saggy as the rest even though they were skinny jeans.

"Don't ask." Gaara walked in without invitation.

Sasuke hugged Gaara from behind and Gaara sighed.

"Itachi's alive I assume?" Gaara looked over his shoulder to meet onyx eyes.

Sasuke nodded, slightly smiling, rocking Gaara in a dancey motion, it then turning into a dance.

Well it was more like Gaara being swung around happily by Sasuke who was now laughing with joy.

___

Itachi sighed, him being really bored.

He wondered what Sasuke was doing.

It had only been 2 days since he called him, and the latest information he got was that Gaara was coming back to Konoha.

Itachi didn't know if he could trust Gaara fully.

One thing he did know though, was that he was good for protection and for talking to but-

-friend?

Itachi had thought many many times about telling Sasuke what he thought about Gaara, but never really had the courage. He was slightly afraid of what reaction- or action- he would get from Sasuke.

I mean- Sasori was apart of their family but wasn't nearly as homicidal as Gaara- or the rest of Sandies.

I mean, these people could tell the difference between a real real scream or a diarrhea scream. Was it really safe to have them around? Thee not much for trusting when you thought about it, they could betray anyone and have enough power without affect. And just the thought of the Sandies against them, none of them would survive. Maybe Hidan or Pein. But the rest of us were done for. Done for. There's no way they could take on the Sandies, not even the whole Uchiha compound- scratch it- ANBU could put a scratch on them. And he wasn't just saying that.

They are truly terrifying.

They could bulldoze through armies if they wanted to- their dad for money support-

Temari for cunning-

Kankuro for support-

Sasori for planning-

And Gaara-

For shear power.

Sasuke would probably tell Gaara if I confronted him anyway-

And the last thing Itachi wanted to do was get on the bad side of Gaara- the Sandies.

___