Let There Be Babes: Once You Got it, Run For It

Kankuro had to be careful. He wasn't exactly a good puppeteer when he was in Sangunkure. He was wanted. And that's one of the reasons the 'Kazekage' didn't like him very much. He got involved with some people, and, being the con artist he was, he ditched those people the moment he got what he wanted.

And he doubted those 'people' moved cities yet.

"Kinky-ro." Hidan waved a hand in front of Kankuro's face. "What the hells wrong?" Hidan titled his head to the side.

"Nothing. Just...thinking." Kankuro said with a forced smile.

Hidan pouted. "Tell me Kinky-ro." Hidan nudged his shoulder. "Tell me. You can tell your babe right?"

Kankuro looked over at Hidan and gave him a questioning look. "Who's my babe?"

"Im your babe." Hidan said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Is that so? When'd this happen?" Kankuro smirked.

"Just today" Hidan said, slinking his arm around Kankuro's waist.

"Well, I don't want to get my babe in any trouble..." Kankuro trailed off, knowing if he said what he was about to say, would blow his cover. He liked Hidan. He had no objection of being Hidan's 'babe.' In fact, he wanted to be his babe. But, he didn't want Hidan getting in trouble. Or getting hurt. So they silently kept walking down the dirt road.

"Im fucking hungry." Hidan yawned.

Looks like Kankuro's deep in thought again. I wanna try something.... Hidan smirks.

"I love you babe." Hidan said flatly.

"Hm. Oh.. yeah... love you too." Kankuro said in a spaced-out voice.

"I wanna fucking dry hump you." Hidan said, scrunching his eyebrows.

"Do it extra hard." Kankuro replied in the same voice.

"I just took 30 bucks out your wallet" Hidan was sure this would get his attention.

"Take 50."

I guess that only works for Kazuku. But we all know Kazuku would just kill someone if you touched his money... Now Im feeling neglected. Sigh. And I am fucking starving. When the fuck can I eat? And where is Kankuro going... this place is like a fucking maze... wait a minute...

"Kankuro?" Hidan said, looking around.

Where in the world could he possibly be? And of all places. Sangunkure is the biggest city out of the main cities. I wonder how big Takigankure is... lord. Imagining how big Amegankure would be.

Suddenly, Hidan felt something grab his shoulder, turning him face to face with a fat plump guy. He had orange hair, and wore a wife-beater and gray sweaters. He had a knot like thing tied around his waist. He then saw a girl with long red hair, wearing similar attire, but had a nasty smirk on her face. 2 boys that were exactly identical, standing right behind in same attire. And a boy with a pony tail on the top of his head, same attire.

I guess their in some kind of group. How creepy... and what the fuck is up with this chick. She looks like she's about to rip my dick off.... hungry ass...

____

The Sound Four (Since Kimimaro died in Naruto series... I just thought... Lets just make him part of the Akatsuki. Lets just think... he quit the Sound Five...and make it the Sound Four. I can tell some really complex readers are gonna be all like, BUT ISNT IT CALLED SOUND FIVE. No. In my fucked up Naruto fantasy, it'd be called the Fantastic Five, and Naruto would be a yaoi. But that's obviously not going to happen.)

The Sound Four had spotted Kankuro with Hidan. Kankuro walked off somewhere, but the Hidan guy had got lost.

"Seems Kankuro's got a new bitch" Tayuya hissed-laughed.

"Hm. This one doesn't look as gullible though." Ukon inquired.

"You don't have to look the part to pay the part." Sakon rolled his eyes at his brothers' foolishness.

"Why don't you all just be quiet? Hes obviously associated with Kankuro, so it doesn't matter. Well sweet talk em, then, as Kankuro said: Once you got it, run for it." Jirobo smirked. "And this the best we could get." 

They all smirked and made their way over to Hidan. 

"This is the best we got" Jirobo ended. 

END