Halloween Special 1

"Come on Gaara!" Hidan pleaded, "PLEASE."
"No." Gaara glared at Hidan from the fan.

See what had was...

(Insert Flashback)

"Do you realize how utterly retarded, that idea is? We are 16 year olds. We can buy candy" Kazuku stated. "Come on Gaara, you have to go with me on this."

"I have to agree" Gaara looked at the rest of the group - Have you ever had someone in your little "group" that seemed like they were in charge? Well - that just happened to be Gaara's little job. Especially when he glares at you?

"Oh come on." Kankuro whined. Ever since him and Hidan had been "dating"- (I mean come on, they both like each other and flirt a lot, were just going to call that little thing they do dating.) They've been wanting to do everything and anything together. Including, wearing matching outfits, avoiding other men, and the worst-Bathing together. It was literally the loudest part of the day- or night ever since. So, most of the group was pretty tired of their whining.
 _______

"Lets just do it" Shino stated finally, trapped between Sasuke and Neji in a snuggle.

They were really the cutest couple ever, weren't they? Just snuggled up, Shino in the middle. Sasuke had his head buried into Shino's neck, while Neji had his chin in Shino's spiky but soft hair. "I mean- If I hear them one more time, I might end up strangling him...and I don't want Gaara coming after me from throttling his brother by bothering us about something stupid.." Shino trailed off.

"Hm... all more reason not to go after you and not to fall for this." Gaara murmured.

"Yeah Gaara, but they'll probably end up bothering you with it for a week..." Sasuke said, looking up from Shino's neck.

        Gaara just hned and looked away. Why was it always him? Did he really not deserve a simple break from the overload of stupidity and dumbness? Did it all come from his strict attitude - or was it the group themselves? He never really remember all of this happening, to be completely honest. He just remembered when it was Naruto, Sasuke and him. And sometimes those sluts like Sakura and Ino came by, and the occasional smart-lazy pineapple, Shikamaru swung by when he was feeling 'full of enough energy to hang out with a bunch of drags' and the Sandies. But never had he remembered it being so chaotic.
He remembered when it was simple games with the Akatsuki - but really - when did it turn into this? It turned into games, and then fireworks (with a series of puns) and then the incidents. Itachi, than Neji and Sasuke. Neji and Shino. Sasuke and Shino. Sasuke and Neji and Sh- well, you get it, but when did it go uphill like this? He'd have to say the most crazy thing that happened to him was falling for the hyperactive blonde. And that- that was the beginning. He'd  guess, he'd be nothing with out this little group, pulling little stunts that turned into big events with no plot in his life at all. He'd guess this is what he needed in his lonely life of fathers that try to kill you, and a village filled of depressing sand and heavy winds.

He'd guess-

That was what kept him sane-
Is what he would've said if he wasn't being dragged to the costume store, loud chanting drawing every possible point of attention to them.

He'd guessed all wrong. This is not what kept him sane.
(End of Flashback)

"Gaara! Do you really want to pay for money for this cheap stuff?"  Sasuke inquired. When Sasuke said cheap, he meant stuff that costed thousands of dollars. "No. So just- ARGH"

Currently Naruto,  Kazuku, Hidan, Kankuro, Sasori, Sasuke, Shino and Neji were in the room- gawking at Gaara. He was almost as cute- fuck it- he is cuter than the ship Sashine. (That was a ship name right? Look back for me. :3) He was currently dressed up in a panda costume he agreed to wear if he got some peace and quiet. What he did not agree to was wearing the ears. Definitely not the ears.  He was close to destroying just about everything in site in that room. (So they cleared everything, and put it behind him, isn't that just smart?)

"Come on. You'll get that peace and quiet sooner" Sasori chimed, wiggling his eyebrows.
_____

              Itachi was currently getting blurry pictures of Gaara in a panda costume. These were the people who kept him sane, weren't they? He could never imagine peace and quiet. He could never imagine a normal day, or meeting normal people everyday. He'd never really once had it to be honest. His childhood wasn't the best- no. It was pretty good.
He could take the pain. He could take the suffering of getting beat everyday, not getting an A+ or not running fast enough on the track. And, he could take the loose of his parents. It was really just Sasuke and him. Playing. Singing. Bathing. And Sasuke's sweet laughter was always music to his ears. And the yelling of 'get up!' or 'you disgrace! Are you an Uchiha?' and that was music to his ears as well. He remembered only two people- and that was Sasuke and him. There was never any time for friends, and going over to sleepovers. And there was never time to get to know people or experience life or something. It seemed like they only needed each other, and that's all they ever wanted- until they happened. The Akatsuki. He'd split up with his brother, well backwards. Sasuke had already found his little group. So then Itachi wondered, where's my group?

And then the Akatsuki suddenly appeared. And that- was the beginning. He'd guess that he could without the group, but only for a limited time. He's gotten so used to them.

That was what kept him sane-
Is what he would've said if Naruto hadn't strung a bunch of cuss words to the end of those pictures.
Kids.
He chuckled slightly when a bunch of Sasuke selfies came in, along with Neji and Sasuke and- THE TRIPLE COUPLE was in the picture. Has Sasuke found his group?
What kept him sane?

And was Itachi needed?