Chapter 18

Enjoy :D

My heart swelled and pounded against my chest as I stared at Camila who is clearly wide awake. In the darkness I could feel my cheeks heat up, she was awake while I was pretty much creeping on her by touching her cheeks and her lips.

"How... How long have you...?" I stuttered not able to finish.

I watched as Camila leaned over and turned on the bed side lamp, the way the dim light had shown on her face turned my insides to mush. She's so fucking beautiful.

"I haven't slept yet," she said quietly. "I heard you coming in from downstairs so I turned off my light and jumped into bed."

Oh god. My cheeks are rosy and now with her lamp on I'm sure she can see it too.

"You... want me to stay?" I ask nervously.

She nods shyly tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Okay," I shock myself by saying.

Camila freezes for a second before scooting over and making room on her somewhat smaller bed than the one I have. My heart is pounding like crazy as I slowly and cautiously walk over I kick off my shoes, and sit at the edge.

"Do you have some shorts I can borrow?" I ask.

Yeah my room is a door over but I don't want to get up in case she changes her mind. I'm surprised I'm remaining so calm, but really, this is what I have been waiting for.

Camila got off the bed and went over to her dresser, I watched as she bent over to grab a pair of shorts I asked for. I captured my bottom lip between my teeth as my eyes trailed up her smooths legs and landing on her ass. She turned around holding some shorts and a night shirt. I look away before she notices and stand up awkwardly. Camila hands them over to me, and backs away.

"You can change in here while I use the bathroom."

She walks into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

I let out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding as I take off my really tight jeans and pull on the shorts she had given me. A confused frown formed on my face as I checked myself out in the mirror, these are really short, probably almost as short as the ones Camila is wearing.

I chuckled shaking my head. Did she do this on purpose?

I pulled off my sweatshirt, I didn't bother wearing a shirt underneath it only a bra. Tossing my sweatshirt on the floor I picked up the night shirt off the bed and saw that it was a The 1975 shirt. Wow, I really wanted a shirt by them but I never got the chance to go to the store and get one. (Look up top)

I toss the shirt on and lie down on her bed. Am I really going to bed with Camila? Is this actually happening? Thinking about it makes my heart race.

When the bathroom door opens a breath catches in my throat, and I turn my head to look at her. I smile when I see her wearing the cute pink onsie again. She doesn't make eye contact with me as she comes closer to the bed, I watch as she leans over and turns off the bed lamp leaving us both in the pitch black, but the moon shines through the window creating some light so that I am able to see her.

"Can you scoot over?" She whispers to me.

I do as she asks without saying anything as she climbs in bed under the covers next to me. I stiffen when I feel Camila's body come closer to mine.

I roll onto my side to see Camila staring straight up at the ceiling.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

She rolls over so that we're now facing each other. Some of her hair falls into her face, without any thought I reach out to tuck the strands behind her ear my hand trails down and rested on her cheek, my thumb brushing back and forth slowly.