Chapter 36

The picture up top had me dying when I saw it. Creds to the girl who tweeted that bc its funny and true as hell!

This chapter is short, please forgive me.

Enjoy :)

I put the last of the dirty dishes away while I waited for Camila to hurry up so we could leave. It never really bothered me how long she would take to get ready but today I wanted her to hurry! I'm really excited to see the look on her face when she sees the surprise I have for her.

To kill time, I cleaned up the kitchen a bit and gave the cat fresh food even though I have no idea where that thing is half the time, is it even alive? I thought to myself. Hopefully, because I know Camila loves it for whatever reason.

After what literally felt like hours, I finally hear footsteps descending from the staircase and quickly rush to the front door so we can leave.

"You look cute," I say right when I see her dressed in light blue skinny jeans and a red sweater.

"I like your sweater." I pull a small ball of fuzz off and flick it on the floor.

"Thanks," she grins. "but it's a crew neck to be exact."

I roll my eyes playfully and grab her small hand, intertwining our fingers. "Okay expert, are you ready to go?"

"Yup."

****

"I love it here."

In the living room Camila plops herself on the big leather ottoman in front of the couch. I chuckle at the sight, leaning my elbows on the back of the couch and rest my chin on my hands.

"Are you hungry?" I ask her.

"I ate a lot of cookie dough so I'm good."

I smile shaking my head and stand up straight. My stomach growls. I hadnt eaten anything today and it's already past 4 o'clock in the afternoon. I went to Subway with Devon and Normani but they kept going on and on about their trip and saying how I should go with them that it made me feel uneasy so I couldnt stomach anything.

I begin to feel those unsettling nerves creep into the pit of my stomach so I quickly push those thoughts away.

"Laur." I turn around to face Camila who is kneeling on the couch, her face etched with concern.

All my bad feelings disintegrate when I stare into her warm brown eyes. It's unlike anything I could possibly ever explain. With all of the bad feelings that pass through me, just one look at her and all of it disappears because I know I am safe when I'm with her and I know she's always going to be there for me when I need her the most and I with her.

I smiled down at her and cupped her cute cheeks in my hands. She placed her hands over mine and spoke, "Are you okay?"

Not responding I leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her mouth.

"Don't distract me," She scolded half heartedly against my lips. "You like completely zoned out for a minute I was worried."

"I'm fine baby," I told her brushing my thumb against her right cheek. "Sometimes I get a bit overwhelmed when I think about how much I love you and how lucky I am to have someone as amazing as you in life who loves me, for me and always there for me when I need you to be." I told her which wasnt lie. Just left out the trip part.

A grin formed on my face when I felt her cheeks warm up in my hands. Camila looked down, avoiding my gaze.

"Are you shy?" I teased in a soft voice tickling her cheeks with finger tips.

Camila leaned her head on my fingers, stopping my movements and giggled loudly. "I'm not shy..."

I tickle her left cheek, "Admit it." I demand playfully.

"No," She says quickly.

"Admit it!" I can't help the giggles that fall from my lips when I see how happy Camila is and the loud laughs she lets out uncontrollably.

"Yeah!" she finally says twice and I stop my fingers and lean down to kiss her softly. My heart swells with joy when I feel her smile against my lips.

A low growl from my stomach interrupts our sweet kiss and she's the one that pulls away first.

"Hungry?" Camila says tucking a strand of dark hair behind her ear away from her face.

"Yeah, I'm gonna order a pizza." I lift up my phone, she leans up and kisses my cheek before I exit the room.

I dial up the phone number to the local pizza place.

Right as I'm about to press call Camila yells, "Order Hawaiian!" I roll my eyes at her and laugh quietly to myself, I was already planning on ordering half pepperoni and half Hawiian. I press call and hold the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" a young guy answers the phone with an annoyed tone of voice.

I roll my eyes at his attitude, "Okay I would like to order a..."

"Ahhhh!" a loud yell stops me mid sentence, scaring the shit out of me. I whip around and see Camila smiling at me. I hold my hand over the bottom of my phone and chuckle shaky.

"Hi," I say loudly smiling at her. "What's up?"

She giggles, smiling widely showing her teeth. "I just wanted to scare you."

"You really scared the crap out of me," I admit laughing.

Giggling, she gently places her hand on my forearm.

"I'm on the-" I start but she interrupts me.

"I was hoping for a bigger reaction."

I smile and hold up the phone, "I'm in the middle of a phone call."

"So?" She asks with a flirty smile on her lips, "I can still scare you whenever I want."

Camila's fingers brush against my free hand before walking away back into the other room.

I shake my head at her still laughing, "Okay."

The phone call. I completely forgot. I bring it up to my ear, "Hello?"

"Are you ready to order now, Ma'am?" the guy from early says more annoyed than before.

Great.

****

Guys I'm really sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to get something out for you before Christmas and I haven't updated since like October.

Sorry about that.

I just wanted to say thank you for sticking with this story and not giving up on it. I know with the whole Camila leaving the group its awkward but oh well I'm still gonna keep writing bc this story needs to come to an end, I've been writing this since 2014.

Anway,

Thank you :)

Comment and Vote!!