Chapter 30

Enjoy :)

"Camila open the door."

"No."

"Camz please, just come out."

We've been going back and forth for the past 10 minutes and Camila still wouldn't open the damn door. When she first went in there I snuck downstairs and washed my hands in the bathroom. If I'm being completely honest, I was grossed the fuck out at the sight of period blood on my fingers. But I couldn't be mad, it wasn't like she did it on purpose.

What I'm a bit upset about is that I thought she was turned on by what I was doing... but nope.. she just started her period which means I didn't have any effect on her whatsoever.

I suck.

The door opening pulled me out of my thoughts, I quickly got off the frame and stood up straight only to see the door barely cracked open.

Only half of her face was shown through the crack, her voice came out muffled, "Hey.. Lauren?"

"Yeah?"

"Um.. Can you do me a favor?"

I smiled softly, "Of course."

"Can you get me a fresh pair of underwear and sweatpants... and my shirt?"

"Anything for my baby," I told her sweetly and went to go look through her dresser pulling out what I thought would look great on her.

I picked up her shirt off the floor and went back over to the door that was closed.

Knocking softly, "Here's your stuff."

It opened a crack and she held a hand out. I chuckled lightly and gave her the clothes, I opened my mouth to speak but the door quickly closed in my face.

"You're welcome!" I said loudly, only to be ignored.

The bathroom door opened back up, "Lauren Michelle Jauregui."

"What?"

The hot pink thong I had picked out was thrown at my face, and fell to the floor.

"Be serious." I could hear the smile in her voice. "Please get me a pair of underwear, no thongs."

"But baby... I want to see you in one," I whined playfully. Even though I knew she was on her period.. I couldn't help myself.

"Lauren, please."

"Alright alright," I gave in and went to her dresser to find a pair just right for my princess. "Only because I love you."

It was silent while I tried to find the pair, I walked back over to the door with her underwear in my hand.

For what I hope would be the last time, I knocked on the bathroom door, it opened and I handed Camila the underwear she had asked for.

"Thank you, and I love you too."

Butterflies swarmed in my belly and my heart felt fluttered at the sound of those three words. I saw the small smile on her lips as she closed the door.

I felt like I was on cloud 9 as I made my way over to her bed and collapsed, looking up at the ceiling. I hopped to my feet when the bathroom door opened and Camila came out wearing her black sweats and the same shirt she had on before. Her cheeks were a bright red that went up to her ears and she looked everywhere but my eyes.

I quickly walked to her and wrapped my arms around her in a tight hug.

"I love you, don't feel bad or embarrassed about anything. Nothing you can do will ever change how much I love you," after my tiny speech I kissed Camila's lips and held it for a moment before pulling away.