Chapter 28

Enjoy :)

Judging by the look on her face I knew she was up to something. She walked out of the house with a white beach towel wrapped around her whole body but left her perfectly tanned legs exposed just to tease me.

When she dropped the towel, I licked my suddenly dry lips. Camila was wearing a black bikini similar to the one she wore on the mini vacation we went on. The only difference was that her top was a different design. But all I know is that she looked beautiful and oh so sexy.

I adjusted the sunglasses on my nose to make sure no one could tell I was checking her out. I squeezed my thighs together when she bent down with her butt sticking out right in front of me.

Fuck.

If I was a boy there would be a tent in my bikini bottoms, and thank god I wasn't. The only thing going on was the throbbing between my legs at the sight of her bent down rubbing sunscreen on her legs. The pace she was going at, I knew she was doing it on purpose.

Her slender fingers trailed up her thighs rubbing the sunblock slowly, she was still bent over slightly when her fingers ran over the backs of them then went up and squeezed her butt cheeks teasingly before rubbing slowly.

Holy shit.

I love those bikini bottoms, her ass just looked so sexy especially how it only covered half of it.

Not taking my eyes off of Camila's hands that wandered all over her golden skin, I flipped a page in the book I had resting on my lap. I honestly don't even know what book I have, but to make it believable and seem like I'm not checking out my sister in front of the weirdos in the pool, i had a book on my lap.

When Camila had finished, she turned around to face me. Her warm brown eyes stared into my green ones and her pink lips were curved into a smirk.

But with that she turned around and jumped into the pool creating a huge splash that sprayed all over me and my book.

"What the hell!" I jumped off of the reclined chair and looked down at my drenched body.

Asshole.

I tried to glare at the girl in the pool who drenched me, but once I saw her beautiful smiling face I couldn't help but smile along with her.

I wanted to be angry but I just couldn't.

"Lauren jump in!" Devon hollered but was splashed in the face by Skye who just laughed.

"Um no thanks," I told him as I picked up my towel off the ground and dried myself. Camila motioned for me to come in by I shook my head. I wanted to tan, I've been pasty for so long, I needed it.

As I looked at the people in the pool I realized someone was missing. The first thought in my head was 'where's Rocky?' But that thought was short lived as I was pushed into the pool, I didn't even have time to plug my nose, as cold water rushed into my nostrils I kicked my feet off of the bottom of the pool and swam my way back up.

When I surfaced, I coughed spitting out the water that got into my mouth and my nose. I looked up at the asshole who pushed me in.

"You're a dick," I told Rocky who was laughing his ass off.

"Don't be a baby, Lauren," he said still laughing but jumped in splashing me in the face. Ugh.

The book I had, floated in my direction. Nice.. I picked it up and threw it by my chair. I surprisingly still had my sunglasses on which I was thankful they didn't break. These babies were expensive.

A hand on my butt made me jolt forward in the water. I whipped around and saw a smirking Camila.

I smiled at her, "That was quite a little show you gave me earlier."