Chapter 19

Enjoy :D

"Camila can you please tell me where we're going?"

We have probably been driving for about an hour out of the city, and Camila won't answer any of my question's and it's really pissing me off.

I have calmed down some, but still a little sad and angry at how I can't hold Camila's hand in public or kiss her at school without people (mostly friends) looking at us funny or calling the cops or some shit or worse... calling our parents.

"Nope," Camila said for the hundredth time. I sighed and leaned my head against the window. My dumb heart skipped a beat when I felt a hand on my thigh.

I looked over at Camila, "Hold my hand?" She asks smiling shyly opening up her hand.

I press my lips together to fight the smile and intertwine our fingers. It's like a surge of warmth and a giddy feeling shoots up my hand and through the rest of my body.

About fifteen minutes of driving I look around and find that we're in a small town I have never been to.

"Camila what is this place? What town is this?" I squeeze her hand to get her attention.

She squeezes mine in return but doesn't answer just has a devious little smile on her face. Camila continues driving and lets go of my hand to pull into a parking lot at some little old school outlet mall or something like that.

She parks and turns to me her brown eyes full of excitement and her pink lips curved into a smile, "Stay here."

I raise a brow but do as she says as she opens her door and gets out. I watch as she runs around the front of the car looking really cute in the process dressed in a red sundress she had changed into after I had taken her hand this morning, while I changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a white v neck.

Camila opens my door, holding her hand out for me. I blush and take it while she closes the door behind me.

I follow her as she leads me toward a little picnic table outside of what I think is a tiny restaurant.

"Camz," I use her nickname to get her attention which works. "What's going on?"

The girl in the adorable red sundress smiled at me and gently pushes me down to sit in one of the chairs. She kisses my heated cheek, "I'll be back."

I watch as she goes inside. What the hell? I'm confused, I have no idea what is going on or what we are doing here. Another question that's swirling around my head is, why do I keep turning into a blushing mess everytime she does something nice for me?

I touched the cheek she kissed feeling the tiny tingles she left.

I know I should be ecstatic jumping in joy that Camila is willing to try with me. But there is still a little part of me that is afraid of putting myself fully into it. What if she changes her mind? And ignores me all over again?

"Hi."

I look up and see Camila smiling holding two coffee cups in her hands.

A brow raised I ask, "What are you doing?"

"I'm Camila," she smiles at me and I stand up confused. What's going on here? "I couldn't help but notice you sitting here all alone so I thought a beautiful girl like yourself could use some company."

Camila hands me the coffee, "I wasn't sure what kind of coffee you'd like so I just took a wild guess and hoped you like you."

I open my mouth to say something but no words come out.