Chapter 25

Enjoy :)

Bro you better be ready! I'm on my way to get you!

I roll my eyes at Devon's tenth text message telling me that he's on his way to come get me and Camila. Well I actually haven't told him that Camila is tagging along.. But knowing that he has an annoying ass crush on her, he will be pleasantly surprised.

Tossing my phone on the bed I go over and stand in front of my full body mirror. Wow, I look hot. Dressed in long black boots, short ripped denim shorts, a black crop top, a black and white plaid long sleeve, and last but not least this awesome bolo tie.

The creek of my bedroom door got my attention, once I turned around my jaw literally fell to the floor at the sight of the beautiful brunette standing in the doorway.

Holy shit.

Camila looked so fucking beautiful and sexy. Wow, I couldn't do anything but check her out. Her golden toned legs were on full display because of that short black skirt she's wearing, and a bit of her flat belly from the gray crop top.

I'm so lucky to have a beautiful girlfriend on the inside and the outside. My eyes reached her face, I chuckled when I saw a blush on her cheeks.

She began walking toward me, I tried to meet her eyes but they were too busy checking me out. I smirked at that.

"Lauren you look... wow.." she breathed, her voice raspy.

I sucked in a sharp breath of air, when her soft cold hands slid inside of my long sleeve and gripped the sides of my ribs.

"I could say the same to you," I replied smoothly. I wanted nothing more than to cup her sexy round ass underneath her skirt... But no.. Too soon. Too soon.

So instead of that I just wrapped my arms around her neck which was easy and not awkward since she was the same height as me due to the heels she's wearing.

"You look beautiful, Camz."

The blush on her cheeks appeared again, I smiled at that.

She gave my sides a gentle squeeze, "Thank you."

Not saying anything else, she leaned forward and captured my lips with her own in a sweet gentle kiss. Camila sucked on my bottom lip before pulling back.

I smiled at how breathless she was after a tiny kiss.

"You are amazing, Laur."

She bumped her nose against mine, while I blushed like an idiot. Oh god.

Not wanting her to see the affect she had on me with just her words, I hid my face in her neck. Soft vibrations let me know she was laughing at me.

The ring of my phone broke us apart, and so did the obnoxious honking from outside.

Rolling my eyes I knew it was Devon. That idiot.

"Who is that?" Camila asked obviously annoyed behind me as I grabbed my phone off my bed.

"Devon." was all I had to say and she nodded.

I answered my phone, and spoke before he could.

"I'll be downstairs just hold on and stop your fucking honking before I kick your scrawny ass."

The honking stopped.

"You know Lauren..." Not letting him finish I hung up and shoved my phone in my pocket.

"You ready?" She nodded. I held my hand out for her to take which she gladly did warming my heart.

We walked down the stairs holding hands, once we reached the front door I pulled her against me. The hand not holding hers rested on her lower back keeping her close against my chest.